• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

dayemmm

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
      That's what Floyd sells on. looking bad, being the bad guy, the cocky fighter.
      and his promoter (gbp) does all that for him right?...............

Comment

That's what Floyd sells on. looking bad, being the bad guy, the cocky fighter.
        Its hard to be cocky if you are looking at fighting sub par opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          and his promoter (gbp) does all that for him right?...............
          No, but as there promoter, why wouldn't they help?

Why don't you say what you really want.. Instead of insinuating things.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
            Its hard to be cocky if you are looking at fighting sub par opponents.
            I guess you didn't read the opening post. Or chose to ignore it to fit your agenda.

Comment

I guess you didn't read the opening post. Or chose to ignore it to fit your agenda.
              No,I did read it,but to be fair I thought it was bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                No,I did read it,but to be fair I thought it was bollocks.
                Well then give your opinion, instead of picking at my other posts that made no sense since my opening post explained that.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  sure floyd.....how come you never fought the names fans wanted to see you fight the most?......hmmmmn.....stop pretending to want to fight the best floyd and stop making excuses.....you cant possibly blame em all its their fault the fight not happenin......lol

Comment

Well then give your opinion, instead of picking at my other posts that made no sense since my opening post explained that.
                    Take a wider view. Why the f.uck does Floyd have to indulge in all this b/s trying to create hype? Why doesnt he just get on with f.ucking fighting? He was blessed with a truly dazzling array of skills,but is more famous for the fights he didnt have rather than the ones he did. If he wasnt such a pantomime diva,he might even have a fan in me. Quite a few Floyd fans,not *****s,but fans see this point and I have no truck with them.

Comment

I believe GBP is leading young weaker, and smaller fighters on, or leaking false info to create hype. See how everyone is talking about it right now? once Floyd comes out and announces that he is fighting Shane, everyone is going to be like "WTF?"

Everyone is thinking about Floyd right now. Everyone. Once they announce it's Shane, then everyone will be surprised, and talking even more.

This is just my take. Any other opinions?
                      By the way, has Shane found the "fountain of youth?"

Is it wrong for Pacman to give a lady a lift ?

Comment

Working...
                      X