Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude makes mechanical bird wings.... and flew!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Wow I want a set of those wings. That would be awesome like flying over cars in the highway and get to rooftops and watch people thru their windows as they sleep. Pretty cool.

Comment

There is going to be a lot of deaths in the next few weeks of people trying to copy this video.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        You'd have to be in amazing shape to fly for just a short amount of time. . . birds have to eat so many damn calories it's ridiculous, and they are engineered with hundreds of millions of years of evolution. . . .

I can see myself flying in the park next to me. . . I'll have a pair as soon as they become available. Don't care about the cost.
        ill fly to you. then we can soar the skies together.

Comment

Turns out this is all a hoax.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...rd-wings-hoax/
          Last edited by Bermuda; 03-22-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            There is going to be a lot of deaths in the next few weeks of people trying to copy this video.
            You mean emulate what's on the video?
            Just think of it as natural selection.
            Humanity periodically needs purging of teh stoopids.

Comment

It's 50/50 in my eyes. . . I mean look at all the other shyt we have created? There's no laws of physics that would say this can't happen. . . Although I do agree it seems like it would take a lot more energy to defy gravity like that. . . '

Lol I just want to believe it to be true so bad I'm just going to wait with crossed fingers. . .

Comment

Working...
              X