Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's wife Jinkee says Pacquiao does not have sex before fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Just because he isn't having sex with her doesn't mean he isn't having sex.
    Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Mofo I got things to do like clean my pacquiao superhero toy.

Carry on with your iq tests and hitting them high double figures son.

I am out.
    You were never in !

Comment

thats just what he tell jinkee he **** whatever as long it not her ugly ass.

you guys see the show On freddie roch tonight, buboy wento the bathroom with pacquaio to grab his dick. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/24/manny-.../#.T0ijNnnCejQ

Manny Pacquiao's Wife Secrets of Sex and Boxing

Manny Pacquiao's wife Jinkee says the Pac-Man is too wiped out after fights to go another round in the bedroom -- but karaoke? Well, that's a whole other story.
        --- -- -- - --
        As most of you know, some boxers and trainers believe it is best to avoid having sex before a fight. The timezone in which they refuse to do the dirty varies from person to person and some boxers don't believe in it. I believe Oscar De La Hoya was one of the fighters who didn't believe in that theory.

Do you think no sex before a fight has any merit? What about jerking it? Do you know if any other fighters believe in the theory that it's bad?
        Aren't you the expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Yeah he likes them whores and ladyboys , over there you cant tell the difference .
          Speaking from experience eh.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
            yeah pac is known for being a full blown cheater and unfaithful to his wife. I wonder she's up to when he's training
            That because you have an obsessive disorder when it comes to Manny Pacquiao, seek help.

Wonder what your girl is up when you spend your days on here, If you have one?

Comment

It's more psychological than anything imo, if you think it hinders your performance then your mind will convince you - placebo effect is incredibly potent.

Comment

Many boxer's do this, probably because sex and aggression are linked, testosterone drives them both.

I don't think any clinical trial have been done though. And it is probably more myth.

Reinforce's Pacquiao's superstitions and the reasons behind his reluctance for blood tests.

Comment

oh my goodness! so much projecting ITT

They seem to think when a thread is made about Pacquiao it somehow relates to them! Such insecure individuals I tell ya
                  Did you learn a new word today or something?

Projecting

Maybe you are projecting?

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                    lol buboy?
                    Buboy is probably busy with his "assistants", lol.

Comment

you seem to be angered and you somehow think this thread is related towards yourself, I would call that projecting.

anyway let's move on shall we?

What are you a 1st year psyche student or you seen a show about it.

Explain to me what is projecting and why I was doing it in those 3 instances.

You really have no clue what you are talking about, in psychology or boxing, or anything else i'm betting.

Comment

Working...
                      X