Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ortiz Be More Competitive That Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ortiz Be More Competitive That Mosley?

Mosley had 2 decent rounds then faded badly. Ortiz is 10 plus years Mosleys junior and coming off a huge win as Mosley was against Marg. In my opinion Ortiz will be hungry til the end however it ends. Your opinions?
    Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 06-20-2011, 11:12 PM.

Yes hes a southpaw,young,fast and strong,he may ko glass chinned wife beater

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Mosley had 2 decent rounds then faded badly. Ortiz is 10 plus years Mosleys senior and coming off a huge win as Mosley was against Marg. In my opinion Ortiz will be hungry til the end however it ends. Your opinions?
      Ortiz can't stop himself from getting hit as well as Mosley. I think he'll put in more effort than Mosley and get hurt more as a result of that. He also isn't a granite chinned hero like Shane.

Comment

yes, yes he will

Comment

I'd be more competitive than Mosley. The man backed away, backed away, felt the power, then fled. That dude was trying out for the U.S. track team.

Ortiz has flaws, but at least he will come to fight. Though he is an 8 to 1 underdog, just like Shame, he has a better chance of knocking Floyd down than Shane did. Hell, Shame didn't even throw against the Pacman, let alone land.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
            Yes hes a southpaw,young,fast and strong,he may ko glass chinned wife beater
            Glass-chinned? When has Mayweather been knocked out or even really hurt for that matter? And don't say rd 2 against Mosley because that would be even more comical.

We can all be fans people, let's just be smart fans.

Comment

he's gonna give mayweather hell

Comment

Ortiz is gonna be a lot better than Mosley, and in my opinion will gove Floyd all he can handle. he has all the tools to make it a tough night for Floyd. i really thonk Floyd is taking him lightly. Floyd will be favored but i would not be completly shocked if ortiz was able to pull of the upset.

He is young hungry, has speed power and I think he has learned alot since the maidanan fight. I really think staying at 140 as long as he did hurt him, and now he seems to be very strong at 147. He is hungry and confident, and that can make for a very interesting fight.

Floyd is no doubt a much better boxer than Berto but doesn't have the power and explosiveness Berto has. i don't see Floyd hurting Ortiz, but would not be shocked to see Ortiz catch Floyd.

I'm not saying Ortiz will win but i think he can make it very intersting and has a chance. The only way he wins is convincingly because there is no way he will get a decision from Floyd in Vegas.

GO VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah, he'll have a way better chance. i hope ortiz puts up the most competitive fight we've seen mayweather in.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
                    Glass-chinned? When has Mayweather been knocked out or even really hurt for that matter? And don't say rd 2 against Mosley because that would be even more comical.

We can all be fans people, let's just be smart fans.
                    Ok if you don't think he was hurt in Rd 2, your not very smart. He was clearly hurt, he just did a good job of holding on until he could regain his composure and at that point in Mosleys career he was not able to follow it up and finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X