Broner v PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner v PAC

Who would u pick to win ? And why ? The fight at 140

Broner would get knocked the **** out if he tried to joke around with Pac Like he did Reese in the first 2 rounds. If Broner uses his iq and fights smart, he stop Pac Inside 10 rounds.

Comment

Broner has what it takes to beat this version of Pac, but I'd also like to see if Broner would take the "Macho" approach and be aggressive or be smart, keep your distance, and pick your shots. As we've seen more from Broner, he LIKES to exchange. So while him beating the Rees' and Demarco's of the world may be cake walks for him, Pacquiao (even today) is a whole different animal to tame.

Also, though I don't see that fight ever happening (unless GBP and Top Rank start making love again), that could and probably would be Broner's chance at a crossover win.
      Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-21-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao would win.

Comment

Pac. Brutally.

Too easy to hit. Broner would have a hell of a lot more difficulties with Pacs offense than the other way around.

Comment

Pac would be all wrong for Broner.

Comment

Pac is to dynamic and powerfull, He would get through broners defense and overwhelm his counterpunching.

Comment

PAC beats broner for sure unless he gets robbed again, I personally would love this fight.

Comment

We already seen what a hard punching aggressive southpaw in ponce de leon did to broner, now just imagine what pac would do.

Comment

Broner gets beat by any top 140 or 147 fighter...

Comment

Working...
                    X