No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Thanks Adamek Fans For Their Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham Thanks Adamek Fans For Their Support

Steve Cunningham (25-5, 12 KOs), who feels robbed of a victory, thanked the army of Polish boxing fans who reached out with their full support. Even many Polish boxing fans believe Cunningham had did enough to win a twelve round decision over the biggest Polish attraction, Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs). Adamek was awarded a twelve round split decision victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cunningham still whining?
    I doubt that a single polish supporter messaged Steve, he just want Adamek to feel guilty and not celebrate the "win". How could they "magically' get their hands on Cunningham's cell phone to sms him, or his email address. I found one (1) polish name on his twitter, but that guy's English was too bad to make out if he was feeling sad for Steve or not.
    Ppl here was bashing on Khan for the split loss to Peterson, but its easier to be on the side of an american when same things happen to a compatriot who's whining ..guess Steve will keep on crying into next year..
    Last edited by southpaw_07; 12-23-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      I doubt that a single polish supporter messaged Steve, he just want Adamek to feel guilty and not celebrate the "win". How could they "magically' get their hands on Cunningham's cell phone to sms him, or his email address. I found one (1) polish name on his twitter, but that guy's English was too bad to make out if he was feeling sad for Steve or not.
      Ppl here was bashing on Khan for the split loss to Peterson, but its easier to be on the side of an american when same things happen to a compatriot who's whining ..guess Steve will keep on crying into next year..
      Did you read what he wrote? How was saying that he appreciates the support from the Polish boxing fans whinning (not whining)? I haven't seen this fight so I cant say who won the fight, but this message from Cunningham is nothing but class IMO.
      Also, there are plenty of ways for Cunningham to recieve messages from Polish fans besides through text messages or email. He most likely has the ability to check this exact same forum that we are all on. I like Admek and Cunningham both have been class acts with every win and loss that I have seen.

Comment

That was a nice gesture from Adamek's fanbase. Too bad that people like Freedom and southpaw_07 can't show the same class.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          Paweł Wolski
          Poland is with you. You were better. Merry christmas.about an hour ago.

Krzysztof Data Docta
          I'm Polish, and I think you won the fight against Adamek. After this scandal you will definitely win the third fight. Good luck and do not worry.about an hour ago.Dawid Piela
          You won this fight!2 hours ago.

Darris Mallet
          Idk if this is your page but I want to thank you for the display of boxing skills you displayed that I have never seen from a heavyweight since Muhammad Ali..... You won 9 to 3... The fight was not close.... Thank you once again... One of your biggest fans. Been following you since you was a cruiserweight 1 · 2 hours ago

Mateusz Gromek
          Great boxing, congratulations. You were much better than A... 3 hours ago

Mateusz Pytlarz
          Scorecards were ready before this fight For most Poles you won!3 hours ago.

Grześ Wnuk
          My card was 117-111 for USS despite the fact I'm from Poland, and I support Adamek.3 hours ago.

Łukasz Dorszewicz
          Steve you won this fight, were better 3 hours ago

Bogusław Kubica
          You won this fight Steve, greetings from Poland 3 hours ago.

Polska Niepodległa
          Steve you won fight with Adamek yesterday. Nothing can change this. Keep your head up. I hope IBF can change this shamefull result. We admired Adamek cause he is Pole but in this case we must admit you were better yesterday. Good job champ. 3 hours ago.

Szymon Jakowicki
          In my opinion you won!! You'll still champion! Do not give up!3 hours ago.Grzegorz Mentelis
          You Won The Fight.3 hours ago.

Konrad Kuczek
          Steve you won that fight. Adamek is my idol, but he lost this fight. Polish fans are with you. Such decisions are embarrassment to the sport. Don't give up !!!
          and thats not even the half

Comment

Adamek won, that's all there is to it.

Comment

southpaw just got brutally KTFO

Comment

Cunningham lost to Adamek

After watching the whole fight on youtube Adamek won there is no doubt about it he knocked him down 3 times yes that Cunningham had his moments but Adamek was not fealing his punches he was attacking the whole fight Cunningham was running all night

Comment

there should be a 3rd fight for sure
                  the fight was hardly a convincing win for Adamek
                  and Pulev would probably beat both of them anyway
                  Cunningham should call for an immediate rematch
                  let Pulev go ahead and fight Wlad now while this is getting sorted out
                  don't think the Povetkin fight will happen

Comment

i did notice a lot of classy polish fans showing their support on youtube after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X