Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock ranks 4th on Forbes ahead of Johnny Depp Will Smith Walberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Rock ranks 4th on Forbes ahead of Johnny Depp Will Smith Walberg

Jesus...

Highest paid actors -

#1 Tom Cruise - $75 million
    #2 Leonardo Di Caprio - $37 million
    #3 Adam Sandler - $37 million
    #4 Dwayne Johnson - $36 million
    #5 Ben Stiller - $33 million
    #6 Sacha Baron Cohen - $30 million
    #7 Johnny Depp - $30 million
    #8 Will Smith - $30 million
    #9 Mark Wahlberg - $27 million
    #10 Taylor Lautner - $26.5 million
    #11 Robert Pattinson - $26.5 million

Johnson is the franchise saver... He helped 2011's Fast and Furious become the franchise's highest-grossing film. Thanks in large part to Johnson, the second Journey to the Center of the Earth out-earned its predecessor a few months later. We'll have to wait until spring to see if he can revive G.I. Joe. The sequel was pushed from a summer release so Paramount could retrofit it into 3-D.

Despite how huge he got Who ever though this would ever happen at any point..

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mfl45...gallerycontent

You worked your ass and u made it pal.. See u again in WrestleMania 29

I'm pretty shocked. I mean I thought he would do alrite as an action movie star but not to this degree.

The Rock seems the go to guy. Fair play to him.

Is that list complied of money earned just through films? Because if it isn't imagine what Rocky is earning if you add in what old Vinny Mac is paying him.

Comment

the rock in the man

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        I'm pretty shocked. I mean I thought he would do alrite as an action movie star but not to this degree.

The Rock seems the go to guy. Fair play to him.

Is that list complied of money earned just through films? Because if it isn't imagine what Rocky is earning if you add in what old Vinny Mac is paying him.
        isnt wrestling acting anyway?

Comment

i can see it

he recently got involved with wrestling again, right? i thought i remembered him fighting cena being advertised for wrestlemania. those shows make ppv BANK
          for a side gig that sh#t probably f#ckin pays.

he's good looking, funny, charismatic, and he's an unreal physical specimen. he's got appeal to children, men, women, teenagers.

good for him. he's got a multitude of talents and i'm sure he's a hard worker. nobody who enjoys that level of success gets there without countless hours of hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            isnt wrestling acting anyway?
            lol you know what I mean larry.

Either way Rock is getting paid.

Comment

It was so embarrassing seeing him go back and the so many wrestlers were pissed at him for "taking there spot" even though he was MAKING THEM more money..All the older wrestlers were bashing todays roster saying they dont know **** about business which is true..

Comment

adam sandler earned 37 million ?? his films lately have bee ****y

Comment

he's made some pretty funny movies for kids and that's where the money is at...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    adam sandler earned 37 million ?? his films lately have bee ****y
                    Forbes says it determines the highest-paid Hollywood actors by factoring in “upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements, and advertising work. Not how well the movie(s) did.

Comment

Working...
                    X