Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave Marg the worst beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac gave a more diminished Marg the worse beating.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.
      Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!

Comment

worst beating =pac

worst loss= mosley

in the pac fight he was a heavy underdog who looked like sh** in his last two fights , nothing was expected from him

in the mosley fight , he was a p4p champion and a heavy favorite who got destroyed and tko'd by a faded 38 year old

Comment

The worst beating in a little man/big man match in boxing history.i forgive margarito.cotto wasn't that far behind but he used his head and didn't go warrior mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.
            /Thread...

Compubox numbers:

Pacquiao vs Margarito: Pacquiao landed 411 / 713 Power Shots.

Mosley vs Margarito: Mosley landed 118 / 240
            Last edited by deliveryman; 07-03-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Manny tattooed his face, Shane wanted to took out his head.

Comment

pac almost ended the career of margarito

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                  worst beating =pac

worst loss= mosley

in the pac fight he was a heavy underdog who looked like sh** in his last two fights , nothing was expected from him

in the mosley fight , he was a p4p champion and a heavy favorite who got destroyed and tko'd by a faded 38 year old
                  THIS.

after the fight, margs didn't even look like the mexicano he did when he entered the ring. manny re-arranged his face

Comment

Huey,to answer this question I need U to be more precise.Do U mean who simply dealt out more punishment??If so Pacman did.But if U mean who dealt out the most punishment to a fighter that was actually a threat,that is EASILY Mosley.Mosley beat the best welterweight in the world when he destroyed Margarito.Pacman didn't beat the best of anything when he destroyed the previously destroyed Margarito.

Comment

Mosley did way worse to margarito than Pac did because he took him out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X