No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto on The Pacquiao Rematch, Trout Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto on The Pacquiao Rematch, Trout Defense

Francisco Guzman catches up with former three division world champion Miguel Cotto to discuss the upcoming defense against WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout, why the Manny Pacquiao rematch fell apart and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Francisco Guzman catches up with former three division world champion Miguel Cotto to discuss the upcoming defense against WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout, why the Manny Pacquiao rematch fell apart and more. [Click Here To Read More]
    I was a little struck at how Cotto seemed to have gained his confidence back from fighting competitively with Mayweather. I think he's gonna put it on Trout and then just maybe we might get Martinez vs Cotto.

Comment

love cotto but he should forget about a rematch with pac ..coz he's just too good for you miguel..you have a better chance of beating b1tchweather than pacman as evident in your fights with both..

Comment

Cotto in a dangerous fight.

Comment

PAC knows the deal at 154 he would lose cotto will fight the best he wants that 4th division title warrrrr cotto

Comment

if Manny can't fight Cotto at the full 147 or 154 limits....doesn't that mean Cotto is too big for him?!?....and also doesn't that mean Team Pac is trying to gain a advantage?!?...or do dudes think they are asking for a FAIR fight by asking Cotto to weigh in at a certain weight?!?.....crazy world where ppl believe crazy ish!!!

Comment

I gotta be honest, I think Cotto wants Martinez more than he wants Canelo. He wants that 4th division.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                I gotta be honest, I think Cotto wants Martinez more than he wants Canelo. He wants that 4th division.
                man I don't EXPECT Cotto to come at dudes no other way....he's good for the sport...nothing but the utmost respect for Cotto...dude is a G.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  if Manny can't fight Cotto at the full 147 or 154 limits....doesn't that mean Cotto is too big for him?!?....and also doesn't that mean Team Pac is trying to gain a advantage?!?...or do dudes think they are asking for a FAIR fight by asking Cotto to weigh in at a certain weight?!?.....crazy world where ppl believe crazy ish!!!
                  Oh he'll fight him at 147 if Cotto wants it. He'll also fight him at 150, as Cotto asked of both Margarito, and of Pac earlier this year:

http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-pac...-go-154--48943

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    MY, whatever do you mean?? Do you think that a fight fan should expect the greatest fighter of the generation to actually fight without a stipulation favoring him?? That's crazy bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X