No announcement yet.

Brother Nazim v Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    Naz seemed pissed off and fell into Fury's trap. I think Fury beats Cunningham in one of the few heavyweights I'm actually looking forward too. If Fury gets through this and looks good I'll start calling him the real deal. Then he should fight Adamek/Arreola/Solis/or nay of teh American bums. After that, off to Germany to face a Klit.
    Solis would kill Fury

Fury is tryng to act like a super confident Muhammed Ali or something

Fury has no logic in the things he says and Naz is just annoyed and trying to get his point across.. Naz has trained Cunningham for a while and he seems emotionally involved and knows this is by far the most dangerous fight Cunningham has taken to date...

That being said I think this fight means nothing,fury will be too big for Cunningham who has been dropped several times at cruiser

Comment

Nazim is indeed wound up, I like Tyson's ******ed confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        yup. i saw that, too.

anyone remember when Naz was the greatest trainer who ever lived for a minute there? then he lost a fight or two and the novelty of his 'i'm a cool-as-Samuel-L, eloquent professor of esoteric, Afrocentric bullshit philosophy' act wore off.

my appreciation of him only extends so far. he's an idiosyncratic motivator and a solid strategist, but not the guru that people made him out to be after Hopkins-Pav and Shane-Tony. and no great technical trainer, either, from what i've seen.
        I think he would be awesome Training prospects or Olympic calibur Amateurs. If I was a pro champ, I don't know if his methods would be the best.

Still the man is a legend for exposing Plasterito. I wonder how many other people would have caught that.

Comment

Richardson is normally coolness personified, he never loses his head. He lost his ****ing head at this press conference though. Fury rattled him and Cunningham.

All this 'i'm from Philly' bollocks means nothing to Fury. He was ripping Cunningham saying he's not a fighting man and neither are any of his family. Cunningham was shifting about in his seat, he didn't know how to answer him back. I don't think any of the Americans were expecting the bold Fury to come over and start giving it some.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
            Solis would kill Fury

Fury has no logic in the things he says and Naz is just annoyed and trying to get his point across.. Naz has trained Cunningham for a while and he seems emotionally involved and knows this is by far the most dangerous fight Cunningham has taken to date...

That being said I think this fight means nothing,fury will be too big for Cunningham who has been dropped several times at cruiser
            No Solis would not, I rate Solis and think when he's in shape (which hasn't happened in years) he is a terrific fighter and could possibly squeak out a points victory but I think Fury takes Solis in a wide UD. Solis is not what he was pre-injury plus he seems to be in a constant state of fatness these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              Richardson is normally coolness personified, he never loses his head. He lost his ****ing head at this press conference though. Fury rattled him and Cunningham.

All this 'i'm from Philly' bollocks means nothing to Fury. He was ripping Cunningham saying he's not a fighting man and neither are any of his family. Cunningham was shifting about in his seat, he didn't know how to answer him back. I don't think any of the Americans were expecting the bold Fury to come over and start giving it some.
              I saw Naazim lose his cool in a BIG way at the Ohio State Fair tournament back in, I think 2000...maybe 1999...it made this look like NOTHING...he can be rattled, Ive seen it, he's human like you and I...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                I saw Naazim lose his cool in a BIG way at the Ohio State Fair tournament back in, I think 2000...maybe 1999...it made this look like NOTHING...he can be rattled, Ive seen it, he's human like you and I...
                Tell us the story Ice!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                  Solis would kill Fury

Just.Fukin.No Solis may beat Fury at burger eating or on a fukin see-saw or something, not in the ring though.

Also Fury's acting like Fury not Ali, and he's not 'trying' to be confident, he IS.

Comment

That guy was maybe one of his sons.

Comment

Who the F cares about Nazim Richardson? Seriously. The guy is clearly rattled, and knows Fury is going to finish-off another of his fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X