No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal on The Mayweather Family, Floyd-Guerrero, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal on The Mayweather Family, Floyd-Guerrero, More

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal has made some drastic changes with his career just months away from a scheduled ring return.

Now training out of the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, Nevada, the 30-year-old Pascal admits that a change was in order and couldn’t resist the temptation of making a temporary home in the fight capital the world with a move from his bases in Quebec, Canada.

Fitting in well with a gym chalked full of talent, Pascal admits that he is unsure whom his next official trainer will be, yet he has been seen putting in work with both Roger Mayweather and his older brother Floyd in the past few days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I respect Hopkins very much as a fighter but I think he is too long in the tooth. Can't see him winning this one.

Comment

Not at all relevant to the article but just couldn't help myself.

For those of you who don't already know, wikipedia is a source to view boxers records as it includes opponents, dates, way of victory/loss, location etc in a nicely presented table.

The only issue with this site though is that the information is provided by the general public.

Straight after pacquiao v marquez 4 some p...a....c...ta...rd tried to enter into the result column that marquez's victory came via TKO.

Thought some of you may find this amusing.

Comment

Nothing new here. We all know Floyd will be well trained. We all know Floyd will be in tip top condition. Theres nothing new here.

Comment

Pretty sick that he feels Floyd trains like a monster, when he's only 28 and Floyds the older athlete.

I hope Floyd finds his confidence again.

Comment

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
            Not at all relevant to the article but just couldn't help myself.

For those of you who don't already know, wikipedia is a source to view boxers records as it includes opponents, dates, way of victory/loss, location etc in a nicely presented table.

The only issue with this site though is that the information is provided by the general public.

Straight after pacquiao v marquez 4 some p...a....c...ta...rd tried to enter into the result column that marquez's victory came via TKO.

Thought some of you may find this amusing.
            Embarrassing, lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Pretty sick that he feels Floyd trains like a monster, when he's only 28 and Floyds the older athlete.

I hope Floyd finds his confidence again.
              WTF. Does this even make any sense, lol???

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                WTF. Does this even make any sense, lol???
                Hell no!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X