No announcement yet.

Recommend a book...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If you're trying to convince him to hate words, sure.

Genesis is OK for reading but Numbers will make him want to murder all books forever.
    if he keeps goiing he wont hate but love. He will find the true love that the human heart is always searching for.

Comment

World War Z

Comment

Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Change my life on how I viewed money/finances. Also an interesting read in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          if he keeps goiing he wont hate but love. He will find the true love that the human heart is always searching for.
          You recommended someone read the bible, the KJV no less, and your response to the fact that as a thing to read it's utterly awful is to post this typo-ridden piece of sixth form NOetry?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You recommended someone read the bible, the KJV no less, and your response to the fact that as a thing to read it's utterly awful is to post this typo-ridden piece of sixth form NOetry?
            so now you're going to be a typo nazi? it was a response to your response. You said he would hate by the time he reached the book of numbers.

Comment

I would but I don't know if they have them available in braille.

Comment

recently been reading walter benjamin's illuminations. really interesting if you have any interest in lit crit or cultural studies. and i'm not usually into fantasy but i've been reading gene wolfe's book of the new sun series and they're great. a lot smarter than your average genre fic; certainly a good few levels above asoiaf, and i would even go so far as to rank them above lord of the rings.

Comment

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
                  Just started reading 'American Desperado' and loving it so far. Anybody read it?

If anybody is into true crime books the first I will recommend is..

Marching Powder.

About a smuggler who is caught and sent to jail in Bolivia but the prison is basically run by the inmates and they have to buy their own cells and find jobs to pay for food

Really good read.

Recommend some below....
                  I've not read in yrs .The last one I read was a French Foreign Legion book and only read 3 quarters but this was good I read all this .
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Damage-Done-.../dp/184018275X

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    World War Z

^^^^^Read This Now!^^^^^

Comment

Catcher in the Rye.

Comment

Working...
                      X