No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley has officially retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley has officially retired

Ringmagazine Lem: Shane Mosley has officially retired, his camp coordinator, Hassan Abdulrahim has informed R ingTV.com #boxing

https://twitter.com/intent/user?scre...e=ringmagazine

Very good news.

One of the most classiest fighters in the sport, never backed down from challenges even if the style matchups were against him. The definition of a warrior and a lock-in for the Hall of Fame.

Comment

It was time.

Great HOF career, no need to add a few more L's as a faded legend.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Very good news.

One of the most classiest fighters in the sport, never backed down from challenges even if the style matchups were against him. The definition of a warrior and a lock-in for the Hall of Fame.
        Great to read. He made me a hardcore boxing fan in January '09. Now it's the only sport I watch. Thanks for showing me what a fighter is, Shane. I'm gonna miss him.

Comment

Congrats on a damn great career,
          Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 06-05-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the memories

Comment

great fighter i remember when he fough DLH i was 11, i watched almost all his fights after the DLH fight, always entertaining

Comment

very sad newsc he should kereep fighting and get ,motre bfrsaindamage im high

Comment

IMO it is the right thing to do. Chin alone is not what a boxer should rely on at his age.

Comment

Does this mean Jin won't be making any more appearances up in here?

Comment

Working...
                    X