Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCC Jr vs Froch. Who wins this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is better than JCC Jr. in every way. He wins easy.

Comment

jr would walk him down.....make him take a knee

Comment

I can't vote in this one because I have no idea what JCCj actually weighs...if JCCj is really just strolling around at a ripped 180/190 like we think he is, he smashes Froch...JCCj making 160 legitimately is a huge "if" for any oddsmaker...

Comment

all freddy roach fighters are trash including pac...

Comment

froch would probably killl JCC jr

Comment

Froch makes jnr burst into tears

Comment

JCC, Jr is the most protected fight in Boxing. Fight most likely would never happen because Jr won't leave his dad tit.

Comment

Froch easily wins.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Ward used effective pressure and pushed for reasons Chavez just puts his head and walks in I think froch would be smart enough to find a way around stupid pressure
                    Jr. has been showing a huge progress in that subject lately and if he comes with the right plan and makes a perfect execution of it he can defeat Froch I think. Still I have to see what he can do without the Ariza shakes.

Comment

I think we'll see Chavez come in over against Lee, and then he'll say he can't make 160 and move up. He'll fight Kelly Pavlik in the Fall, and than the Abraham-Stieglitz winner in the spring. And that would be alright with me, except he's just blatantly avoiding Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X