Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ajose: I Will Beat The Nonsense Out of Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ajose: I Will Beat The Nonsense Out of Danny Garcia!

Junior welterweight Olusegun Ajose (30-0, 14KOs) wasn't impressed by Danny Garcia's title winning performance last Saturday night against Mexican veteran Erik Morales. Ajose is the mandatory challenger to Garcia's brand new WBC title.

[Click Here To Read More]

danny will whoop this puto

Comment

i think he KO's garcia

garcia got hit abit by morales and he doesnt have nearly as much speed as ajose garcia wont take the fight imo.

Comment

"I will beat the nonsense out of Danny Garcia!"

classic comment!

Comment

I heard Ajose was pretty good... not because of his record, but because of recent fights.... need to see if I should rely on that information.

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
            he doesnt have nearly as much speed as ajose garcia wont take the fight imo.
            It says he's the mandatory challenger. This is gonna be weird, 2 non mexicans fighting for the WBC belt. Unless he does the obvious duck and vacates I guess...

Comment

This guy is no good.Seen his last fight and i wasnt impressed.

Comment

What!!! I think we have another "Who ness" here ( Sam Peter), Anyway people shouldn't sleep on Ajose because he's quite awkward and can hit hard from awkward angle.

Comment

I'd rather see Danny Garcia get stuck in the ring with Maidana but I only want to see that happen because I want Danny to get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                  X