No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Dereck Chisora is a Bum, Running Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Dereck Chisora is a Bum, Running Scared

Heavyweight prospect Tyson Fury has unleashed another verbal attack on British and Commonwealth champion Dereck Chisora. Nothing is stopping the fight from taking place. Fury is the mandatory challenger to Chisora's British title. Chisora was set to face WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko on April 30th. Klitschko withdrew with an injury. Fury claims Chisora is avoiding the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

WARRRRRR FURY

Chisora cant duck fury to fight Wlad no-more!

Comment

Here we go...

Comment

Fury VS Chisora makes a lot of sense!

Comment

Enough ducking from Chisora, fight Fury.

Comment

2 bums against each other makes a lot of sense. The British public will get lap this fight up.

But I still do not understand why Steward will go out of his way to say that this out of shape Tyson Fury will run the HW division in a few years time. That dude is 22 or 23 years old and he has the body of a 53 year old. My old man is in better shape than this fool and he is being hailed as the next big thing in the HW division?

Comment

I like Fury, but he can't exactly talk **** about Chisora having a boring name like Dereck, when his real name is Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                2 bums against each other makes a lot of sense. The British public will get lap this fight up.

But I still do not understand why Steward will go out of his way to say that this out of shape Tyson Fury will run the HW division in a few years time. That dude is 22 or 23 years old and he has the body of a 53 year old. My old man is in better shape than this fool and he is being hailed as the next big thing in the HW division?
                Because he can lose the weight and he actually has the skills

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post

He says it about any half decent prospect he trains.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                    Because he can lose the weight and he actually has the skills
                    Weight part is true, skills part is not. He still fights like a caveman.

Comment

Working...
                    X