No announcement yet.

Thank you President Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you President Obama.

I don't understand why people are so against this health care bill. The fact young children and babies will benefit from this. Don't you care about your children's future?

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
    I don't understand why people are so against this health care bill. The fact young children and babies will benefit from this. Don't you care about your children's future?
    I'm pretty sure I can provide for my children's future, if and when I have them.

How can you possibly support a bill that requires people to purchase health insurance from a private company, whether they want/need it or not?

A bill that will use government money to pay for abortions?

A bill that will take away half a trillion dollars from Medicare over the next 10 years. Are old people less important?

I could go on, but I'm expecting you to ignore anything I type, as usual.

Most people in this country didn't want this thing, and this arrogant piece of crap jammed it down our throats anyway.

Comment

I agree. He is already greater than Bush within a 1 and a half. He is real change

Comment

No offense but the only change I have seen thus far is the dramatic rise in the unemployment rate.

Comment

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
          People like you simply don't believe in themselves. So they believe in the Anointed One, a career bureaucrat. Doctor Obama.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          No offense but the only change I have seen thus far is the dramatic rise in the unemployment rate.
          Which dramatically will not go away, even Obama knows that .

Comment

That and two trillion dollar plus budget deficits that made Bush's record 455 billion seem small. Well that and he's about to jam a bill down our throats that most people didn't want.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
              I'm pretty sure I can provide for my children's future, if and when I have them.

How can you possibly support a bill that requires people to purchase health insurance from a private company, whether they want/need it or not?

A bill that will use government money to pay for abortions?

A bill that will take away half a trillion dollars from Medicare over the next 10 years. Are old people less important?

I could go on, but I'm expecting you to ignore anything I type, as usual.

Most people in this country didn't want this thing, and this arrogant piece of crap jammed it down our throats anyway.
              can you list some more if you dont mind, im against it just for the sole reason of my girlfriend going to school to be a Registered Nurse and if the bill passes then her income will be cut big time(40-50%) but my grandpa is for it and he doesnt even know why so i want to have an educated conversation w/ him but i havent had time to do research due to my job and college.

Comment

Are you forgetting Obama took office in the height of the financial crisis.

Since then unemployment rate has been growing at a declining rate

Comment

He's going to steal money from everyone to pay for this crap.

Thank you Obama for this ''change'' .

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
                    Are you forgetting Obama took office in the height of the financial crisis.

Since then unemployment rate has been growing at a declining rate

Maybe so but it doesn't appear to be getting any better. Everywhere I turn in my city (Richmond), companies are laying off right and left. My buddy said they just laid off 20 guys at his work, field technicians. He said that it is the first time in the company's history (approx 25 years) that they have had any layoffs at all. He said the next week, they laid off two guys in the office and he is afraid he might get canned and his wife has not been able to get a full-time job in over a year.

His wife's sister worked for Capital One and was making like 65K or so a year and she just got her salary cut in half and then laid off a month ago. She just had a kid and bought a new house. My girlfriend's work is cutting out a weeks worth of vacation and hinting at dropping insurance coverage if things don't pick up. The company I work at is struggling to pay the bills and I have sent out resumes to plenty of companies and can't get even a return call. Maybe it just seems like things are bad but it is hard to see it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X