Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's all this talk about Mayweather facing Mathew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Collazo > Mathew Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
      I honestly think if he had to take an in between fight that he should give Zab Judah a rematch.

1. Marketable fight given the past drama
      2. World Class Southpaw(skill wise)
      3. Would bring in more dollars than any other southpaw tune up he could take
      4. Zab sure could use the money!
      Yeah, I was thinking the same also.

Zab Judah
      Collazo
      Quintana
      Cory Spinks

Comment

i hope manny cuts the politic **** out..and i dont know whats up with this matthew hatton ****

Comment

Anyone who defends Mayweather if he fights MatHat deserves to be banned... from life. There are plenty of options for a tune-up. Fighting MatHat would be crossing the line big time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            What would be the best in between fights Mayweather can take? Which south paws?
            Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Jeff Mayweather said that Floyd Mayweather Jr is training right now. Roger has been training Mayweather. Roger said, "We've been preparing for a fight but I can't reveal against who". It's obvious to me that Mayweather is gonna take on an opponent in the U.K. One to stay busy against and better prepare him for Pacquiao. This won't inflict with the Pacquiao fight.
            Is it gonna be on ppv??Sounds like that's fine with U!!Well Ur a lucky fan,I have got to hold my boy to high standards,I'd disown the Punisher sooo quick if he wasn't trying to fight the best,but hell.................

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Anyone who defends Mayweather if he fights MatHat deserves to be banned... from life. There are plenty of options for a tune-up. Fighting MatHat would be crossing the line big time.
              but..but..but... hes fighting in the uk and hatton is english!!

Comment

I read on here that in a chat over at ESPN...Dan said that story about Floyd fighting Matt Hatton or fighting in England was not real...

I ain't believing nothing till I have proof from a solid source and not just rumors on a boxing forum such this one.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
                  but..but..but... hes fighting in the uk and hatton is english!!
                  Yes, the ONLY reason to fight MatHat would be simply because of the attention the HATTON name gets. Truth be told, he might as well fight Ray Hatton. I doubt it would help build his UK fanbase.

As a fight itself, it's low-quality, cheap and inexcusable. Imagine the heat Pacquiao would get for doing the same thing?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I dont mind it for a tune up fight/quick cash stunt......but it better be a tune up fight with pacquiao already signed.........

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Yes, the ONLY reason to fight MatHat would be simply because of the attention the HATTON name gets. Truth be told, he might as well fight Ray Hatton. I doubt it would help build his UK fanbase.

As a fight itself, it's low-quality, cheap and inexcusable. Imagine the heat Pacquiao would get for doing the same thing?
                      are you kidding? pacquiao actually fights real fighters. matthew hatton will be one of the best wins of floyd's pathetic resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X