No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Beltran: Burns Did Not Earn Crawford Bout at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Beltran: Burns Did Not Earn Crawford Bout at MSG

Raymundo Beltran was robbed of the WBO lightweight title against Ricky Burns, according to the Mexican fighter's manager Steve Feder following the controversial draw at the SECC in Glasgow on Saturday night.

The champion showed the heart of a lion after suffering a broken jaw in the second round which promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed required surgery on Sunday.

However, it looked to most in the arena that the challenger, who had Burns on the floor in the eighth round, had clearly won the fight but one judge gave the Scot the verdict by 115-112, another gave it to Beltran by 115-113 with the third judge scoring it 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here's how it'll go down.
    Crawford will either fight for an interim title or a vacant title come January.
    He'll fight against Moses (wow, same guy Burns fought)

Comment

Crawford is the perfect example of a hype job. Who the **** is he? He has beaten a shot to **** Prescott, and that's about it.

Comment

I must be really missing something but wtf is the big deal about Terrence Crawford??? My god, how do title holders and challengers "earn" a shot at guy like Crawford??? Smh **** is corny.

Comment

I'm sure Hearn and Burns would be willing to make things right
          with a rematch. Surprisingly the American judge gave it to Burns.
          I hate to see a guy get robbed, Hope to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            Crawford is the perfect example of a hype job. Who the **** is he? He has beaten a shot to **** Prescott, and that's about it.
            Man, you're crazy.Who the **** is he supposed to have beaten as a 4 year, 21 fight, 25 year old pro you ****ing clown? (no hate)

Does he deserve to be a champion at this point in his career? Probably not. But that's how boxing is nowadays. But to write him off as a hype job because he hasn;t cleaned out the damn division by his 20th fight is idiotic and laughable.
            Last edited by King_; 09-08-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Lost in the controversy is the incredible courage Burns showed and the incredible stupidity his trainers showed in letting him continue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Lost in the controversy is the incredible courage Burns showed and the incredible stupidity his trainers showed in letting him continue.
                Yeah Burns has an A+ heart. That Beltran is one tough son of a ***** also

Comment

Only Burns is not going to MSG listen to his promoter say its time for Burns to it 140 pound

Skip to 5:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqOgZIJAzw

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                    I must be really missing something but wtf is the big deal about Terrence Crawford??? My god, how do title holders and challengers "earn" a shot at guy like Crawford??? Smh **** is corny.
                    have you seen Crawford fight dude got big time talent. he has more talent then any of the title holders at the weight. he would beat the brakes off Bums

Comment

Working...
                    X