Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see Wlad wear classic Kronk shorts for the Wach fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to see Wlad wear classic Kronk shorts for the Wach fight?

I think it would be a brilliant tribute to Emanuel Steward. Anyone agree?
    yes
    98.08%
    no
    1.92%

Would be a nice touch.

I wonder how his death and absence is going to affect Wlad going forward...

Comment

Great idea.

We should inform him via twatter or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Would be a nice touch.

I wonder how his death and absence is going to affect Wlad going forward...
        Hard to say, but Wlad seems to be so mentally disciplined that he will probably just keep doing what he has been doing. I dont think a new trainer is going to be able to bring out anything extra in him as I think Manny really brought the very best out of Wlad. The success they achieved together is extraordinary when you think about it.

Comment

Would be nice. . I know Steward had Wladimir start wearing white shoes, because he believed they made you more fleet-footed in the ring.

Adonis Stevenson, and Andy Lee rocked the classic Kronk trunks. It's a good look - the gold, with the thin red, and blue stripes going down the side.

Lol I'm having a hard time picturing Wlad in them, but it's definitely a good look.

Wlad is the type who actually listens to his fans on stuff like this too. Although I don't know if Steward had always wanted him to wear a certain color trunks (like shoes) and if he's superstitious about it.

Comment

FANTASTIC idea. What better way to honor the life of his friend and mentor?

Comment

that would be cool if cotto did it too. he'll probably stick to pink though.

Comment

get this thread to have over 200+ replies then send it to wlad on twitter or somethin thats a good idea

Comment

Hell yeah, someone should try to contact Wlad or his team and tell them about it.

PS : Do they have enough time to make one and send it to Germany though?
                  Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-26-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Seems like a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X