No announcement yet.

If you have money invest in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have money invest in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender

they cost around 400-500 bucks brand new, but I know the Vitamix comes with like a 5 year warranty.

I bought a use one off their site and it had a 3 year warranty they included a brand new blender container the motor is the used part and it was like new.

So the blender bottle is brand new not used.

Dont waste money on those 150 dollar ninja blenders which dont even blend everything smoothly and leave chunks.

It is the best investment, it really makes those veggies into an applesauce consistency lots of natural fiber, drink that twice a day and you will flush out your colon and improve your health big time. you can crush ice, mix whey protein shakes, you name it.

Its the best way to get veggies in your system instead of having to take so long to chew and eat them. I mixed Kale, celery, cucumber, strawberry, banana,pear,beets,cabbage, ginger, grapes, papaya, apples, and many other healthy fruits and veggies in different types of smoothie mixes.
    Last edited by hectari; 10-02-2012, 05:49 PM.

I'm actually going to buy a Ninja blender soon, so will let you know if it does in fact suck and leave chunks. It's certainly more affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
      I'm actually going to buy a Ninja blender soon, so will let you know if it does in fact suck and leave chunks. It's certainly more affordable.
      I bought one before it sucks, thats why I ended up finally spending the extra on the Vitamix. They use Vitamix at Jamba Juice

Here is a picture of a strawberry smoothie with kale still chunky using the Ninja blender after 5 minutes, also when you clean it you have to be careful cause the blade comes out and you can cut yourself if your forget that the blade is supposed to be pulled out first.

here is the texture of a frozen strawberry smoothie with a vitamix blender, after only a few seconds
      Last edited by hectari; 10-03-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I bought one before it sucks, thats why I ended up finally spending the extra on the Vitamix. They use Vitamix at Jamba Juice

Here is a picture of a strawberry smoothie with kale still chunky using the Ninja blender after 5 minutes, also when you clean it you have to be careful cause the blade comes out and you can cut yourself if your forget that the blade is supposed to be pulled out first.

here is the texture of a frozen strawberry smoothie with a vitamix blender, after only a few seconds
        Lord have mercy not sure if their personal pics or google images but you can tell the quality between the two, I was gonna buy a cheap ass one off eBay for like 30 quid

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          Lord have mercy not sure if their personal pics or google images but you can tell the quality between the two, I was gonna buy a cheap ass one off eBay for like 30 quid
          Just watch the videos I posted of the Vitamix, the Ninja is more of a food processor type, good for salsa, cause it keeps things chunky.

With the vitamix I can mix celery, kale, strawberry, ice, banana, and apples and get it to come up smooth like apple sauce. You just have to use that stick to press it down, that is the best part because sometimes stuff gets stuck and doesnt blend with the vitamix you just use the stick to press it or move it from the side.

When you get a vitamix you will not regret it, the best 400 ever spent, also they got one of the best warranty 5 years on a new one and 3 on a refurbished. can't beat it.

Drinking your veggies helps big time, my chap lips and dry skin are gone, after only a week or two I noticed it, after 5 days I was taking some of the best dumps in the morning and felt fresher, all the fiber in the fruits and the vitamins help you, its all natural man.

Comment

Was able to lose a lot of fat drinking fruit and veggie smoothies, I lost 12 pounds and lost a lot of belly fat.

Love this blender, great for health too. They might have a sale for Christmas keep on the look out for black friday deals its worth it it comes with a 5 year warranty for new vitamix.

Comment

they cost around 400-500 bucks brand new, but I know the Vitamix comes with like a 5 year warranty.

I bought a use one off their site and it had a 3 year warranty they included a brand new blender container the motor is the used part and it was like new.

So the blender bottle is brand new not used.

Dont waste money on those 150 dollar ninja blenders which dont even blend everything smoothly and leave chunks.

It is the best investment, it really makes those veggies into an applesauce consistency lots of natural fiber, drink that twice a day and you will flush out your colon and improve your health big time. you can crush ice, mix whey protein shakes, you name it.

Its the best way to get veggies in your system instead of having to take so long to chew and eat them. I mixed Kale, celery, cucumber, strawberry, banana,pear,beets,cabbage, ginger, grapes, papaya, apples, and many other healthy fruits and veggies in different types of smoothie mixes.
              Funny that you should start a thread about Vitamix. For the past 3 weeks, I've been debating which one to get, a Vitamix or a Blendtec.

Originally how I got interested in smoothies was, Joe Rogan. Rogan started drinking smoothies because he found out how healthy they are from Kevin James. Kevin lost a lot of weight for his latest movie, Here Comes The Boom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
                Funny that you should start a thread about Vitamix. For the past 3 weeks, I've been debating which one to get, a Vitamix or a Blendtec.

Originally how I got interested in smoothies was, Joe Rogan. Rogan started drinking smoothies because he found out how healthy they are from Kevin James. Kevin lost a lot of weight for his latest movie, Here Comes The Boom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg
                Certainly seems a good way to get the best from fruit and veggies without actually eating them, they can be boring to eat.

How many vitamins and stuff is Rogan taking.....lol, he could open a store!

Comment

It is the best investment, it really makes those veggies into an applesauce consistency lots of natural fiber, drink that twice a day and you will flush out your colon and improve your health big time.
                  Do you replace two meals with these? Or do you drink them twice a day on top of your regular meals?

Comment

good info thanks.

ive been tryin to gain weight too

Comment

Working...
                    X