Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez went from amazing to annoying this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    It's not like somebody has been calling him a fraud for years now or anything.

Comment

While I do agree that Martinez is becoming annoying, I have no problem with him calling out Pacman. pacman has been getting away with far too much period. Martinez had a better year than Pacman. But yeah, he is getting annoying & acting like Pacman now, that's lame.

Comment

He's pretty much a complete jerkoff now.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
          He's pretty much a complete jerkoff now.
          Quit hatin'. He's one of the top 3 fighters in the sport and should have been fighter of the year last year.

Comment

Who does he think he is? Why is he chasing around welterweights? If he's so good, he should move up to 168. Plenty of good paydays there.

He thinks because he's sexy and has a strong jaw line that he can bad mouth Pacquiao? Sergio wishes he could have a Promoter like Pac's.
            There, corrected it for you.

And as far as your bashing of Sergio fighing smaller fighters (which hasn't happened yet), but praising of Pac is concerned, one name for you. Juan-Manuel Marquez.

If Martinez did fight someone two weight classes below, he would beat them convincingly.

Comment

Comment

You forget he only moved up to MW because he couldn't get fights at 154. He's a natural 154lber. 168 is way too big for him. He wants to get paid like everyone else so I don't blame him for trying to fight Pac and May. They've both held titles at 154.

P.S. the last part of your post is super gay.
                Good point! floyd and pac could fight him at 154lbs

Dont listen to your other half. that half is just scared that sergio might beat floyd and pac

so he comes up with the excuses

like the first post he opened up the thread with

Who does he think he is? Why is he chasing around welterweights? If he's so good, he should move up to 168. Plenty of good paydays there.

He thinks because he's sexy and has a strong jaw line that he can bad mouth Pacquiao? Sergio wishes he could have a career like Pac's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  While I do agree that Martinez is becoming annoying, I have no problem with him calling out Pacman. pacman has been getting away with far too much period. Martinez had a better year than Pacman. But yeah, he is getting annoying & acting like Pacman now, that's lame.
                  just curious, how is he acting like pacman?

Comment

Working...
                  X