Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selfish and inconsiderate ***** won't give up seat on NYC Subway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the boxingscene Black supremacists going to claim this woman as one of their own?

Comment

Fat and ugly! LOL!

Comment

His fat crippled ass just wanted to start shit, it looked like he was already in handicap seating.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          It's New York, there has been a man stabbed to death over a seat on the train.
          Yea, that's New York for you. I remember that stabbing, unless there was another one. It was in the D train.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
            His fat crippled ass just wanted to start shit, it looked like he was already in handicap seating.
            The seat he was in didn't let him sit facing the wall. He wanted to trade seats with the woman so that his leg wouldn't be stretched out and on the way for when the train gets packed[i'm from New York City and let me tell you trains get PACKED with a capital P] and he wouldn't be on any one's way, so he wanted to sit on her seat to not be in the way. The seat the woman was in, you can sit the other way, with your leg not on the way. I thought he went overboard with the name calling though.

If it was me, I am very polite to handicap people and I offer them the seat myself before they even ask[women, elderly people, or handicapped] so I would have never been in that situation, and never have been in 22 years living here. Woman should have given up the seat, man shouldn't have called her all those names.

Comment

I felt for him untill he started cursing all the time... Once or twice? yeah fine but he just continued with it. Not sure if he is really in a position to be calling other people fat and ugly either though

Both seem fukin *******s tbh

Comment

Should have thrown them both off.

Comment

Working...
                X