No announcement yet.

The Matrix and the King ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matrix and the King ...

Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch the fight live in the German tv. Everybody in Germany knows Arthur Abraham because of his heart and pride against Miranda. First of all AA tactic is to make you tired he let you hit his guard an then he starts to kill you. On the paper it was clear that Dirrel has no chance because of the experience, strength, stamina etc in favour of AA. I tought Abraham is going to kill him in round 4 or at least in the round 8-9. But Dirrel did well and even knocked AA down. If you had followed AA carreer since the Miranda fight he uses his guard perfectly he has truly an iron chin but I was shocked to see him down and especially when he was hurt. I never expected that Dirrel could take his punch or could recover after a knockdown. It was a bad outcome till to this point I enjoyed every minute of the fight I gave the fight a B+ because of the outcome. What do you guys think.

it was one of the better fights ive seen in while

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
      Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch the fight live in the German tv. Everybody in Germany knows Arthur Abraham because of his heart and pride against Miranda. First of all AA tactic is to make you tired he let you hit his guard an then he starts to kill you. On the paper it was clear that Dirrel has no chance because of the experience, strength, stamina etc in favour of AA. I tought Abraham is going to kill him in round 4 or at least in the round 8-9. But Dirrel did well and even knocked AA down. If you had followed AA carreer since the Miranda fight he uses his guard perfectly he has truly an iron chin but I was shocked to see him down and especially when he was hurt. I never expected that Dirrel could take his punch or could recover after a knockdown. It was a bad outcome till to this point I enjoyed every minute of the fight I gave the fight a B+ because of the outcome. What do you guys think.
      Good post, it's unfortunate the fight ended the way it did. I wish Dirrell finished the fight, I had Dirrell winning 8-2 before the DQ.

Comment

I hope Dirrel is ok.......propz to Dirrel

Comment

AA was frustrated this is a fact after his knockdown he did not allowed his corner to put ice on his face he pushed and said to his cornermen "put this away from my face" . He was frustrated that is clear. I live in Germany but I like the better man in this case it was Dirrel.
          I like the American boxing style anyway. AA was hurt by AD he was outboxed by Dirrel and he was frustrated because the fight did not went the way that he was expecting. Yesterday on German television the trainer of AA was asked what he thinks about the fight etc he said that the Americans are the only people on earth who are able to predict when they are healthy and moreover he said AD is going to kill himself with running away. AD surprised me by not getting killed in the 4 round but he deserves better .

Comment

i thought AA was going to win, but wasnt sure about the judging situation...

but i was fortunate enough to get 5:1 odds on Dirrell, so i took it just because of the odds..

and looking back... WOW... Dirrell proved to be a lot more than we saw or though against Froch

Comment

AA was frustrated and it proved that if he faces somebody he would get outclassed. Hopefully Dirrel is ok.

Comment

Working...
              X