Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaps Don't Whine When MAC Miller Kicks Nate da Tard Diaz's A$$!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    With disappointment that these cats didnt go toe to toe. If they fight again we can bet again
    Almost.......

Comment

Flick u can eat a penis for the miller comment. Jims gonna dominate but it shall be an exciting fight plus the winner is most likely the number
      One contender and any mix of edgar/miller/diaz/hendo matches excite me.

Id love to see diaz put maynard away once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Miller is one of my favorite fighters like Condit was, I expect a good fight Miller could very well beat Nate, I bet he doesn't try and point him though, he'll come to fight. He's not at Jacksons.....

i like you bro but you are all sour grapes on this one

condit wasn't in a streetfight
        he was in an MMA match for a world title with guy with a great gas tank and good chin

you're really disappointed at him for trying to win?

if a guy is outpointing you and moving around the ring its your job to cut off his avenues for escape
        diaz couldn't cut off the ring and condit outpointed him.

if you arent OK with that result then MMA fights with a ten point must system aren't for you
        Last edited by New England; 02-08-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

he was in an MMA match for a world title with guy with a great gas tank and good chin

if a guy is outpointing you and moving around the ring its your job to cut off his avenues for escape

if you arent OK with that result then MMA fights with a ten point must system aren't for you
          Some people prefer MMA in a ring. It is much harder to cut off a cage and much easier to avoid engaging in a cage. And I've stated many times what I think about the 10-point must system in MMA, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Nobody likes the 10 point must system. I'm disappointed in him for not fighting his fight. Point fighting is garbage, you can see that at local karate tournaments. Not pay 54.99 to watch a great finisher change his whole game cuz he's scared...

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Miller will do worse than Condit. He's going to Maynard him. Just watch. lol
              That is ******ed miller has and will never fight like that. Dude submitted oliveria the hell makes you think hes scared of rolling on the ground with diaz and will just hold him?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Miller will do worse than Condit. He's going to Maynard him. Just watch. lol
                That is ******ed miller has and will never fight like that. Dude submitted oliveria the hell makes you think hes scared of rolling on the ground with diaz and will just hold him?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Really, you take Miller for a lay n prayer? Or by Maynard him you mean wing a bunch of punches that miss?
                  Wing a bunch of punches that miss, which leads to the panic takedown and hold down method.

Comment

Bet confirmed man. Good luck.

Just a message to the TS:

I don't understand your hatred towards us Diaz fans. We are simply supporting these guys who have styles that entertain is. They deserve their money and we root for them because we can relate to them.

The only people who stand with the Diaz brothers these days are the pure strikers. I think Carlos wanted to knock Diaz out, he always wants to finish a fight and that's how I think he truly feels. But it's a tough pill to swallow to realize that there isn't a chance in Hell for you to be able to put a guy away and that makes you fight differently. I bet Condit feels just as shitty as the fans.

As far as Diaz vs Miller goes, Miller won't take the chance against Diaz standing. Nobody wants to box with the Diaz brothers. Nate has stood with Melvin Guillard, Gomi, Marcus Davis and has won all those fights. Legitimate stand up fighters that people go out of their way to avoid fighting purely because of their stand up.. And if they have to fight them they desperately try to win on points and avoid all stand up exchanges. And the Diaz brothers manage to come out on top over these guys again and again. For Nick it was MZ, Daley, Cyborg.. Who would have the cajones to stand with these fellas if not a Diaz brother?

I'm just a fan of the Diaz brothers and frankly, your mindset and this jibberish you post on here about them is completely uncalled for. I'm not sure if you can fathom what I'm typing right now.. But the Diaz brothers come to fight and just like them, the people that admire them as fighters aren't going to sit here and let everyone talk down because at the end of the day most of these fools doing MMA know that they're just a wrestler with padwork, looking like little muscular robots warming up on pads and acting like they can throw hands in front of a camera. They don't want to fight. These wrestlers ain't shit when it comes down to a dog fight. They're scared homie.

PS: Don't try to attack me personally dude, calling out my whip.. That's a supercharged Jeep SRT8. All in all it's around $90,000. That's also the housing track that I live in, pretty nice huh? If you stopped talking shit on your computer maybe you can have some of these things.. But nah, I'm sure you'd rather keep it real son.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                      Bet confirmed man. Good luck.

Just a message to the TS:

I don't understand your hatred towards us Diaz fans. We are simply supporting these guys who have styles that entertain is. They deserve their money and we root for them because we can relate to them.

The only people who stand with the Diaz brothers these days are the pure strikers. I think Carlos wanted to knock Diaz out, he always wants to finish a fight and that's how I think he truly feels. But it's a tough pill to swallow to realize that there isn't a chance in Hell for you to be able to put a guy away and that makes you fight differently. I bet Condit feels just as shitty as the fans.

As far as Diaz vs Miller goes, Miller won't take the chance against Diaz standing. Nobody wants to box with the Diaz brothers. Nate has stood with Melvin Guillard, Gomi, Marcus Davis and has won all those fights. Legitimate stand up fighters that people go out of their way to avoid fighting purely because of their stand up.. And if they have to fight them they desperately try to win on points and avoid all stand up exchanges. And the Diaz brothers manage to come out on top over these guys again and again. For Nick it was MZ, Daley, Cyborg.. Who would have the cajones to stand with these fellas if not a Diaz brother?

I'm just a fan of the Diaz brothers and frankly, your mindset and this jibberish you post on here about them is completely uncalled for. I'm not sure if you can fathom what I'm typing right now.. But the Diaz brothers come to fight and just like them, the people that admire them as fighters aren't going to sit here and let everyone talk down because at the end of the day most of these fools doing MMA know that they're just a wrestler with padwork, looking like little muscular robots warming up on pads and acting like they can throw hands in front of a camera. They don't want to fight. These wrestlers ain't shit when it comes down to a dog fight. They're scared homie.

PS: Don't try to attack me personally dude, calling out my whip.. That's a supercharged Jeep SRT8. All in all it's around $90,000. That's also the housing track that I live in, pretty nice huh? If you stopped talking shit on your computer maybe you can have some of these things.. But nah, I'm sure you'd rather keep it real son.
                      Hey you opened your mouth by say I talk to much and blah blah blah.

That jeep liberty diss hurt huh haha. Don't take it so personal 4 I dont care about your personal life. Oh I notice you have a bet with unknown chump lol Don't tell me goodluck then do some litttle sneaky girl **** like that haha

Comment

Working...
                      X