Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golovkin via stoppage.

4-6 rounds.

lets say five to make it a nice and easy number to work with.

Comment

Comment

2012-09-21 Charles Whittaker vs Gabriel Rosado by ***********3

Gabriel Rosado vs Sechew Powell by JFKConspiracy

Comment

For me to consider this a good outing for Rosado, he has to make it a competitive fight. He doesn't even need to win, just don't get dominated like Proksa did.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah
            ggg just packes a hard punch and has a tough chin thats pretty much it i think its
            "possible" for rosado to win if he fights the right game plan... that being said i dont think ggg is "over-rated" i dont even rate him high enough to compete with the top-dogs of 160 even if he beat a jr middle in rosado

martinez/quillin/sturm all beat him in my opinion

the next fight i wanna see but wont happen is chavez jr vs ggg if he beats rosado

Comment

Tired of the Golovkin Hype. I'm pulling for Rosado. Golovkin isn't as special as people make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                ggg just packes a hard punch and has a tough chin thats pretty much it i think its
                "possible" for rosado to win if he fights the right game plan... that being said i dont think ggg is "over-rated" i dont even rate him high enough to compete with the top-dogs of 160 even if he beat a jr middle in rosado

martinez/quillin/sturm all beat him in my opinion

the next fight i wanna see but wont happen is chavez jr vs ggg if he beats rosado
                I bet Sturm doesn't agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I bet Sturm doesn't agree with you.
                  would bet the majority of my e-points on tht fight but that fight wont happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                    would bet the majority of my e-points on tht fight but that fight wont happen lol
                    There is a reason Sturm blatantly ducked Golovkin for two years.

Hell, Sturm went life and death against Macklin imagine if that was GGG.

Comment

can someone confirm this interesting video its supposedly ggg he ko'd lucian bute?

Comment

Working...
                      X