Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried about my height.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bane is 5'10''. Do you really think someone taller than Bane could have power over Bane? **** no. Bane would just get up on a step stool and put his hand on there shoulder and say "Do you feel in control?" Then they wet themself.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      There are women who don't sweat such small stuff. They tend to be bigger than that, above it, and would never stoop so low as to make it an issue. These are the type of women you should reach for and step up to....stop selling yourself short.
      Green.

Comment

lmao how tall are you exactly?

I mean I could understand if you were like 5'1 or 5'2 or some **** that would be pretty rough. Let me guess.........you're a 5'10-6'0 normal/slightly tall guy who feels bad that he isn't ****king 6'5?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Look at this 5'6 playa :

NO EXCUSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Look at this 5'6 playa :

NO EXCUSE!
            LOL Hilton just likes taking photos.

Not to say she wouldn't bang Pacman though.........I think she'd have sex with a lamp post if you told her it was rich and ordered her a sexo drink.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              lmao how tall are you exactly?

I mean I could understand if you were like 5'1 or 5'2 or some **** that would be pretty rough. Let me guess.........you're a 5'10-6'0 normal/slightly tall guy who feels bad that he isn't ****king 6'5?
              5'1 or 5'2 is still ok cuz theres some women thast about 4'10, 4'11'' tall

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                5'1 or 5'2 is still ok cuz theres some women thast about 4'10, 4'11'' tall
                No no, I didn't mean it was a bad thing. I only stated that.......because........like I'm 6'1. If I stand next to someone 6'6 I feel like a child. I couldn't imagine walking around everywhere like that.

It would be ****in odd.

Comment

No no, I didn't mean it was a bad thing. I only stated that.......because........like I'm 6'1. If I stand next to someone 6'6 I feel like a child. I couldn't imagine walking around everywhere like that.

It would be ****in odd.

yea and it seems like the standards should be, man is taller or same height with his woman

Comment

LOL Hilton just likes taking photos.

Not to say she wouldn't bang Pacman though.........I think she'd have sex with a lamp post if you told her it was rich and ordered her a sexo drink.
                    But this one he really had sex with :

Damn his head is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      TS, do you wish you were a little bit taller?
                      Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      TS, do you wish you were a baller?
                      Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      TS, do you wish you were a shot caller?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                      He just wishes he had a girl, he would call her
                      YES!! Green K those it would let me

Comment

Working...
                      X