Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Haye Has a History of This, We Are Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Haye Has a History of This, We Are Moving On!

Peter Fury has told BoxingScene that Tyson Fury, 21-0 (15), plans to move on with his career without David Haye, 26-2 (24), after the Londoner was forced to withdraw from next Saturday's clash at Manchester's Phones 4U Arena due to a cut eye. Haye picked up the injury in sparring and it forced the postponement of the fight that everyone has been talking about.

Fury's uncle and trainer has been left bitterly disappointed, Manchester's heavyweight contender was closing in on an IBF title eliminator with Kubrat Pulev prior to signing on to fight Haye and is now likely to pursue other options — a fight against one of the Klitschkos is now his main target.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely ridiculous. Fury was shook, anyway. It's lucky Haye sustained the injury. It means Tyson can go back to fighting nobodies and ducking legitimate HWs

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Absolutely ridiculous. Fury was shook, anyway. It's lucky Haye sustained the injury. It means Tyson can go back to fighting nobodies and ducking legitimate HWs
      How can you come out blaming Fury for this?

Comment

FML, i was actually looking forward to this one.

Comment

He does have a history of this.... honestly, I thought Fury would have beaten him. But I would still love to see the fight happen.

Comment

Booth now not keen to get the fight on?

Haye is a ****ing disgrace, two fights in a row now. How can people continue to support this fraud the way he treats his fans and other boxers? Manuel Charr also was completely ****ed over by this scumbag.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's announcing a fight with Vitali next!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              because they're putting out statements without considering possibility of rescheduling....

reminds me of what bob arum did in the middle of pacquiao vs. mayweather negotiations...

don't go issuing statements, until both parties have spoken and discussed possible scenarios.

Comment

Lucky Fury...
                HE GOT THE EXCUSE HE WAS PRAYING FOR....
                Oh well... **** happens its boxing

Comment

Why is everyone acting like it was an important fight? This was going to be elite fighter vs B level fighter, most likely another highlight reel KO for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Well, there's no need to pull the fight. For all we know, it may only be postponed a month.

I'm not blaming Fury; but this is a legitimate injury. Yes, Team Fury are pissed, but **** happens. Who is Fury going to fight instead? He's already ducked Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                    X