No announcement yet.

Mares vs Rigo...who you got??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares vs Rigo...who you got??

Looks like this will happen sooner than I thought.

I take Rigo over Mares by vicious KO!!

Nobody beats rigo imo he's just on a completely other level. I fancy a Leo Santa Cruz vs Mares fight instead!

Comment

If Rigo does not have the clinching ability of Floyd, Mares has a chance just like Donaire did but he did not execute. Running is not enough. Need to clinch well also especially against Mares who will go in hard and throw. Learn from Floyd.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Nobody beats rigo imo he's just on a completely other level. I fancy a Leo Santa Cruz vs Mares fight instead!
        I have to agree with you and also Santa Cruz is a tuff cookie that would give Mares a run for his title.

Comment

While watching Mares over the weekend I was thinking how Rigo would slip most/all his best shots and make him pay. Rigo by UD, possibly late KO

Comment

Rigo by UD. He's just too good of a boxer for Mares, IMO.

Comment

Rigo outbox him again

Comment

I'll admit i thought moreno would beat mares and mares proved me wrong. But rigo is a different animal, moreno had the boxing skills he just didnt have any power. Rigo has power and will make mares think twice about attacking.

Comment

Rigo by schooling.

Comment

man in a Rigo vs current fighters thread you dont need to ask who you got...the question always should be "Rigo vs ??? - Rigo by UD or KO?"

Comment

Working...
                    X