No announcement yet.

Twitter Battle Between Adrien Broner and Hank Lundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lundy is a good fighter, but i think broner outboxes him. on a side note, lundy actually has a win over abril but most thought he lost the fight. so that makes another fight in which ppl thought abril was robbed in. seems abril doesnt win a lot of ppl over with his fighting style.
    Thats messed up with the bold. No matter a fighters style if fights is scored according to the rules and they win then they should get that win. A fighter having a so called bad style or boring style doesn't give the judges a reason to rob a fighter of something they earned.

I know that is not what you were saying just saying.

Comment

Like two little teenage girls fighting on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        hank - @AdrienBroner u all talk and a ***** for real to cant see me play around and I will smack the **** out of u lil boy

Broner -

@hammerinhank30 bro u will get your shot just keep winning "

@hammerinhank30 bro we don't pick our fights we just fight now u a boxer u know how the game is

@hammerinhank30 look bro the people want us to fight haaaaaaa but look we go keep knocking off other fighters until the time is right $$$$$$

Womp womp. I only had fun reading hanks stuff. Broner just doing the " Hey bro " or " hey little black guy (yes, he says this), youre a good fighter, stop getting wreckless, we will fight sometime. "
        earlier on Broner was going in on Lundy a little harder its cooled down a little.

Comment

black on black crime!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Thats messed up with the bold. No matter a fighters style if fights is scored according to the rules and they win then they should get that win. A fighter having a so called bad style or boring style doesn't give the judges a reason to rob a fighter of something they earned.

I know that is not what you were saying just saying.
            Indeed, I have never seen style brought up in any scoring criteria I have seen. You only see that when people want to justify terrible scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Indeed, I have never seen style brought up in any scoring criteria I have seen. You only see that when people want to justify terrible scoring.
              i dont agree with it. just pointed it out.

Comment

Broner was on a roll with his random babblings on Twitter.

Then it was just too cryptic, like his brain is already scrambled.

Comment

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the title "twitter battle." Wtf has this world come to...

Can someone post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i dont agree with it. just pointed it out.
                    Well the post I quoted did make it clear it wasn't a dig at you, I was merely agreeing that style should have no bearing on scores.

That is one definition of terrible judging to me.

I don't think you were defending that or justifying that belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      Broner was on a roll with his random babblings on Twitter.

Then it was just too cryptic, like his brain is already scrambled.
                      Right here. Its like he's having conversation and were only getting one side of it.

I can't follow him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X