X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I can't say I don't expect this kind of thread, and you guys have a right to do this since the Pac fans have been so vicious over the years but....

I don't see the humour in it simply because I boxed and train now and boxing is a sport where men die in. So for me, I respect Manny and think he's one of the classiest boxers ever and even though his fan base hasn't acted the same way, I choose to respect him.

Some of them are funny though, I can't lie. For me though, I choose to give more respect to an ATG in Manny Pacquiao.
      I totally agree with you.

But yeah man some of these had me rolling as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        My personal fav now.

Comment

• Somebody needs to make a gif where Bane lifts up Batman and cracks his back with his knee from TDKR. Photoshop Marquez' head on Bane and Pacquiao's on Batman, and add the dialogue in white letters.

PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              agreed. marquez got his deserved win..congratulations to him for that. but to make pac's brutal ko loss into some sort of joke is pretty disturbing..one of the classiest guys and one of the most exciting fighters of this era doesn't deserve to get treated like a piece of garbage..
              HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, dude, **** you.

The roid muncher got KO'd. And what's even better is he may have gotten KO'd by a fellow roid muncher. AWESOME!

Comment

• Comment

• *you must spread some reputation around before giving it to DeLaHoya1fan again

Comment

Comment

• I been in tears laughing so hard at some of these photos...Pacquiao fans if your sensitive you might want to stay off of Twitter...you think this forum is bad, the people on Twitter are FAR WORSE

LOL at Pacquiao fans calling Justin Bieber racist for reposting some of these photos

^LMFAO
                      No disrespect to Pacquiao I have much respect for the man but some of these photos are just TOO FUNNY HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X