No announcement yet.

Most wrongly disrespected boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    I think it's the Pakistani thing that most people hate.. I am sure i will get bad rep for this comment, buts its true even though most people wont admit it.
    Pretty much this. Of course someone's going to reply, "no! he's a douche! I hate him, because he's too ****y!". Mmm hmmm sure.

Comment

lol boxing fans are brutal ... especially on the internet ... Amir Khan is like the Lebron James of boxing in terms of hate

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
        You said Pac! SHOCKING!

Comment

Bradley, it's not his fault he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I'll go Khan.

Even though he's a twat, he never ducks anyone, has good wins and won some titles and an Olympic medal.

Yet the way people talk about him you'd think he was worse than the guys he's beat,
            Khan has a lot of heart and he doesnt get enough credit for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Bradley, it's not his fault he won.
              His fault for boasting how he won after the fight, when he clearly didn't. If he kept quiet, and did what most boxers do and never admit they won, he wouldn't get as much hate. Most of the hate comes from the fact he was so arrogant before the fight with the rematch poster thing, and arrogant about it after the fight, when fans know he lost yet he won't admit it. You may say that no boxer admits defeat in a robbery, but not many arrogantly spout that they won.

For Khan, idk. He claimed that he could beat Mayweather for so long. Its not so much hate, he's more of a joke now. He has personal life issues too, really degrading the only thing that was respectable about him.

If this question was asked a couple years ago, i'd have said Carl Froch.

I can't really answer with 1 boxer, because I think the whole Cruiserweight division is neglected. Most people couldn't name any CW champions beyond maybe Huck and Hernandez, its pretty sad

Comment

I've always given credit to Khan in saying he always gives an exciting fight but **** me, the guy is a twat. It doesn't matter if he fights good fighter cos when he wins he takes the credit and when he loses he blames someone else. The guy thinks he is like a mix of Mayweather, Pac and now Ward when in reality he is just like a mix of a baby giraffe, a pogo stick and a bad michael jackson impersonator.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                  That's pathetic. Haters probably pissed that he doesn't want to admit he lost to Pac. But in the history of boxing I don't think there has ever been a fighter who received a gift decision admit he lost. Holyfield didn't do for his first fight with Lennox. Williams didn't do it for Lara. I can't think of a single fighter who admitted he lost a fight and that the judges gave it to him.

They should be pissed at the judges not at Bradley. Besides Pac had a chance to avenge that "loss" but he chose Marquez instead according to Roach. Roach said that proves Pac has balls.
                  Nah dude I don't care if he doesn't admit to losing. But a bit after the fight, he was talking nonsense about Pac being scared to rematch him and that he would whoop him more convincingly in the rematch. Just stuff like that is ******ed. What fighter do you know right after the fight when asked about the fight and the decision and he says, "you know I need to go and watch the tape."

For how confident these champs are that is the equivalent to saying, "ya i don't think i won"

Comment

Bradley bar none...all from one fight.

One fight HE WASNT SCORING.

Oooooh he thought he won? Name a fighter who didnt think he won a fight...

He gets blamed for the judges scorecards.... ****in ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
                      LOL? This is just getting sad.

Anyway I have to say Khan. He has been getting a lot of slack these past few years. He has always stepped up to fight the best so far. Well except for him trying to dismiss Lucas Matthysse as if he was nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X