No announcement yet.

help me pick some bag gloves! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me pick some bag gloves! :)

okay guys so i need some new bag gloves. last time i got some were back in 09 i belive i bought some fighting bag gloves white 10 oz.

they were okay but they are starting to rip inside and all the sht is getting worse!

latley ive been messing up my hands, am guessing its because i need new bag gloves. ive been MIA in the gym for about 2 months. my right index finger got fcked up in sparring etc.

so guys what do u suggest? i know ringside makes great gloves. am going 2 switch out my grants sparring gloves with some safe ringside gloves cause god damn, i think ambetter off with those sparring gloves

hmm how about some these competition gloves
    http://www.ringside.com/ringside/box...-gloves-4.html

do those make good baggloves?

thanks guys...

sorry for the long post

Sup bro, so I believe the best names out there are Ringside, Rival, Reyes and Grant. They have great padding and support the wrist well, to prevent injuries

personally, I use 14oz for the bag and 16oz for sparring. All the best in your search for the right gloves. :-)

Comment

thanks man i appreciate the advice!
      ill look into it.

any1 here use the compitition gloves as bag gloveS?

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
        okay guys so i need some new bag gloves. last time i got some were back in 09 i belive i bought some fighting bag gloves white 10 oz.

they were okay but they are starting to rip inside and all the sht is getting worse!

latley ive been messing up my hands, am guessing its because i need new bag gloves. ive been MIA in the gym for about 2 months. my right index finger got fcked up in sparring etc.

so guys what do u suggest? i know ringside makes great gloves. am going 2 switch out my grants sparring gloves with some safe ringside gloves cause god damn, i think ambetter off with those sparring gloves

hmm how about some these competition gloves
        http://www.ringside.com/ringside/box...-gloves-4.html

do those make good baggloves?

thanks guys...

sorry for the long post
        I wouldnt get those, you are an adult and you would wear those out in 6 months. If you going with ringside why not spend a few more bucks and get some real bag gloves? They got them all kinds.

Comment

Working...
        X