floyd jr. will regret cherry picking victor ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd jr. will regret cherry picking victor ortiz

floyd will suffer his first KD's....

Well, Floyd saw Ortiz fight live so Floyd probably saw something he could exploit. He clearly sees a weakness in Ortiz that he feels Ortiz won't correct in time for the fight. I still expect it be a tougher fight than some ppl think it will be.

Comment

Victor ortiz is not a cherry pick come on now he probably is the highest risk lowest reward fight out there for Mayweather other the Martinez. Berto would have been a cherry pick even cotto or Bradley at 147 would have been a safer fight to take

Comment

This thread is stupid

Comment

laugh-out-loud

Comment

Nah its no cherrypick but still Floyd is going to school this kid no problem unless he got old overnight.

Comment

I'm sure Ortiz making everyone taste the canvas will be mentioned multiple times in the lead up to this fight.

Comment

lol.......................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
                  So he picks an easy fight but it will be the hardest fight of his career? soo..... he didn't really pick an easy fight, unless you know more about boxing than floyd.

Is that you with the justin beiber poster?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure he was planning on fighting Andre Berto (who was the best WW outside of himself and Manny), but after Berto lost to Ortiz it became obvious who he would fight.

Seriously he is fighting the 3rd best WW out their, how is this cherry picking?

Comment

Working...
                    X