No announcement yet.

Thank you for the great fights, Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
    If you read my initial post, I clearly said that Morales is done fighting in U.S. and will have a farewell fight in Mexico.

Learn to read.
    I am saying he ain't done. Why do ppl believe fighters just retire? He is gonna fight again....HERE in the U.S.

Comment

the greatest fighter Tijuas has ever produced and a true legend I hope he has one final farewell in TJ just to exit the sport with a win, he deserves that anyway but he definitely needs to hang em up, LEGEND.

Comment

el campeon de tijuas, almost cried when he did that lil spin man

Comment

farewell fight should be vs Castillo at 147, but that just might be too much to ask him after a great career

Comment

Thanks for everything el terible

You'll always be my hero

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Living Legend.

Thanks for the memories.

Comment

growing up i was a massive Barrera fan, still am as he is my favorite fighter of all time. it was like when i was growing up because of me liking Barrera so much, it made me really not appreciate how great Morales was. as i got older and more mature, i really started to appreciate how great a fighter Morales was. he would back down from no one and fought everybody put in front of him. his first fight with Barrera and his first fight with Pacquiao are some of the best fights ive ever seen and the way he turned southpaw against pacman in the 12th round of there first fight was crazy!!! just shows how much of a warrior he was! Morales has nothing left to prove and he will be going into the hall of fame one day. he has had an amazing career and i hope he gets his final win in his farewell fight and calls it a day. i dont want to see him taking anymore punishment in the ring

Comment

morales one of the greatest mexican fighters..his wars with barrera and pacquiao were spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                  X