Can't wait!

Too bad it's gonna be short as fuck.

I see Reem winning in the first 30.

Comment

I won't see it live. Dorian will be at work

Comment

May the reem bless you all..

Comment

I'm very excited for this one. So many questions about both guys will be answered.

I can't pick a winner or favorite. I really like both of them and they have equal amount of chance to win imo. I just hope it's a great fight.

Comment

Comment

This is gonna be completely ridiculous. 2 massive bullies about to explode on one another. Really Overeems gotta be favored since one shot and Lesnar will be backflipping and rolling across the octagon, and if lesnar gets him down Overeem does have submission work off his back, I really find it hard to see him losing this fight. But if Brock can get ahold and wrap around his knees before overeem can use it as a lethal weapon and get him down he has a great chance since Overeem has terrible cardio and fades late in fights. If lesnar gets him down and can keep him their for most the round 2nd & 3rd will be cake like carwin as Reem is notorious for fading after the first.

I just cant see Brock not eating something nasty before that 1st round buzzer expires and Reem is a whole other animal then carwin when it comes to finishing. But freakin agreed this is gonna be flippin explosive while it last the way Overeem flies through the air with knees and Brock explodes charging forward always! Would love it too look like the cain fight where brocks tries a jumping knee again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  I won't see it live. Dorian will be at work
                  I'm up at 8 am on Saturday morning so if I stay up I'll only get a couple of hours sleep but **** it, I need to see this live. I feel for you having to work, that's brutal for you cos I know how much you love Reem!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    That's a nice vid!!

Comment

Working...
                    X