No announcement yet.

JMM vs. Valero (RIP) @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs. Valero (RIP) @ 135?

Who would have won this if they had fought?
    JMM KO/TKO
    42.86%
    JMM Decision
    34.29%
    Valero KO/TKO
    22.86%
    Valero Decision
    0.00%

Valero is a f a g g ot and doesn't even deserve the RIP u put next to his name, let alone to have his name mentioned with Marquez. Marquez all day. Who kills a chick... guys who order dick sandwiches and tell the waiter to hold the bread, that's who.

Comment

Valero by KO

Comment

Valero would have been an "overrated hypejob" by the time JMM was finished with him!

Comment

Even though I'm a huge JMM fan, I saw something in Valero against Demarco that could have been really dangerous for Marquez. Though since we did not see him fight more I'm inclined to saying Marquez by decision.

Comment

marquez by 10th round KO in a war after geting dropped in the ninth..

Comment

Marquez by brutal 2nd round KO over an overrated fighter who's best win came over a prospect like Demarco.

Comment

Valero opened himself up way to much when he was on an all out attack i think he would do very well into the Middle rounds and get stopped late in the fight against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                  Even though I'm a huge JMM fan, I saw something in Valero against Demarco that could have been really dangerous for Marquez. Though since we did not see him fight more I'm inclined to saying Marquez by decision.
                  This is exactly my thoughts. If he would have kept his mouth closed more i think he could have knocked this version of Marquez out imo..

Comment

man, **** valero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X