Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: 'We Are Going To Scare The **** Out of Margarito'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: 'We Are Going To Scare The **** Out of Margarito'

MANILA—Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao suffered a minor muscle injury during training at the Elorde Gym Saturday, but trainer Freddie Roach sees no cause for worry as the boxer’s camp prepares to leave for Baguio City.

[Click Here To Read More]

What is the "we" **** Freddie? Tony wont be thinking about you during the fight. You will hardly be an afterthought when it is done. Im sure Tony would be more then happy to fight you right after getting stopped by Pac if you want to back your mouth up a little bit. You should just keep your cocky mouth shut and let MR. P4P do his thing.

Comment

who cares

Most people are going to stream the fight anyways. Bob Arum will not get a penny from me for this fight.

Comment

[QUOTE = olbanarts ; 9303509 ] La maggior parte la gente va comunque il flusso di lotta. Bob Arum non otterrà un centesimo da me per questa lotta. [/ QUOTE]

everybody will watch this fight,EVERYBODY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by olbanarts View Post
          Most people are going to stream the fight anyways. Bob Arum will not get a penny from me for this fight.
          Good for you, ripping off the sport your supposed to support. No wonder boxing is dying, cheers buddy.

Comment

weight drained

please manny fights everybody weight drained oscar cotto and the hand wrap king

Comment

roach needs to shut up. pac maybe a better fighter but us mexicans are not scared of ****.cheato will do his best like a mexican warrior.but i will not pay for this crap. i'll watch the replay on HBO with the live punisher vs maravilla rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mirror Man View Post
                please manny fights everybody weight drained oscar cotto and the hand wrap king
                Tony will hardly be weight drained... I bet he could still make 147, 151 won't be an issue at all for him...

Comment

Roach seems to be a great gauger of how Pac will do in fights. If Pac impresses Roach you can garantee Pac will deliver the goods fight night.
                  Some people are great in the gym but not fight night. Pac seems to throw that cliche out of the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
                    Tony will hardly be weight drained... I bet he could still make 147, 151 won't be an issue at all for him...
                    Margorito being weight drained isn't the issue here at all, its the fact that he's done and was overrated as evidenced by his last two fights without the use of his special wraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X