No announcement yet.

When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

I have never seen such a rise in Cuban fans. Usually they are nice guys, but now they are desperate. Almost like Rican's when Cotto was fighting Pac.

When Donaire signs that paper, I gurantee any Cuban a bet with all my points to theres(Same amount). I will also give up my signature for 1 month for whoever takes the bet.

Donaire will beat Rigo an most likely by KO but UD a possibilty. I highly suspect that Rigo kept that helmet on for a reason.

Rigo is a product of hype for a good fighter. He isn't great yet, because he has faced some below par opposition. It's easy to look great VS guys who are not that good.

I am not saying Donaire has faced everyone good, but much more than Rigo.

Donaire would need to build a stadium first.

Comment

Its just a matter of time before this 11 fight vet , gets a professional wake up call by one of the best ! :WORD:

Comment

It's not that easy, Rigo has a big chance of winning this fight. I just hope that donaire gives you the opportunity to prove your point.

Comment

rigo will come to win, though you can bet your bottom dollar he wont win on the scorecards. donaire will most likely hurt him during the fight maybe even knock him out but i love how people say rigo will run all night when he feels donaires power... errr no i didnt see him run anywhere when marroquin hurt him. rigo has the power to ko donaire too and lets not forget that donaire swells easy which could lead to stoppage if he gets reckless. i just hope rigo concentrates because he seems to lost concentration and mess around and this led to him getting clocked by marroquin.

Comment

Or he could end up face down on the canvas asleep like Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
              Pacific has been KO'd before and is reckless in attack. Donaire can be, but is most certainly not as offensive and hasn't been KO'd. The I can't remember when he was dropped, admittedly I only saw him since the Armenia (forgot name)

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Donaire would need to build a stadium first.
                He appears reluctant to fight Rigo for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Pacific has been KO'd before and is reckless in attack. Donaire can be, but is most certainly not as offensive and hasn't been KO'd. The I can't remember when he was dropped, admittedly I only saw him since the Armenia (forgot name)

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Rigo can bang way more than the dwarves NoRigo has been fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    that aint farfetched at all.. this is boxing where everything can happen in one punch

Comment

Working...
                    X