Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero did nothing in his career to suggest he can hang with great fighters like Pacquaio.

Comment

The Manny Pac of 2009 would beat him up pretty bad. I'd pick the 2012 version of Manny over him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Isn't that what everyone else does with Valero who was little more than a prospect still with a belt and a flashy record over mostly soft opposition, Broner's resume now is arguably better.
        i just hope ur right(about broner vs demarco, what i was responding to to begin with), broner has more potential
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-30-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Valero would of got better in time and PAC post cotto has had slOw decline in mobility and defence getting hit repeatedly in fights now I think Valero would smother him relentless pressure and punches overwhelming him déjà vu of round six against a past best margarito Freddie would throw in the towel blaming leg cramps for pacs immobility
          Last edited by Samboxrec; 10-30-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

No but it quite possibly would have been the greatest fight of the decade. Valero would have killed Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Valero did nothing in his career to suggest he can hang with great fighters like Pacquaio.
              Neither did David Diaz but he hung in there 9 rounds so why couldn't Valero with punch power far surpassing most of pacs 2010 onwards opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                No but it quite possibly would have been the greatest fight of the decade. Valero would have killed Rios.
                1000 percent rios wouldn't be a name today if valero was around

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
                  Neither did David Diaz but he hung in there 9 rounds so why couldn't Valero with punch power far surpassing most of pacs 2010 onwards opposition
                  Pacquaio destroyed Diaz.

Comment

Valero fought NOBODY

Comment

Yeah, it's just too bad the piece of sh** decided to kill his wife and himself. What a real shame a coward psycho like that isn't still around to cause others harm.

Fighting Pac should have been part of his sentence. Get Valero's brains bashed in before they killed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X