No announcement yet.

Brits on tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Richard Towers travels to China to meet Australian Lucas Browne, Commonwealth heavyweight title eliminator. Both men hit hard, Towers has shown vulnerabilities in stepping up and Browne is yet to. Promises to be an exciting contest for however long it lasts.

Fight takes place on 11th December.
    Last time i watched Towers it hillariously bad, him and his opponent gassed after like 2 rounds. Hopefully he looks better in this one!

Comment

Lyon loses a close decision, yet to read any reports on the fight so don't know how it played out.

Comment

8 is not a lucky number for the Brits this Friday as both Danny MacIntosh and Lee Haskins are stopped in the 8th round in their respective bouts. Did not see the Haskins fight but MacIntosh was outclassed through-out and there was talk he failed a CT scan, so concerns over that knockout loss last night.

Watch out for Jamoye, good little prospect. Don't think he'll become a champion but at 23 there is plenty of time and his 3 losses have come to quality opposition, 2 of those close. I remember seeing Santa Cruz stop him that's when I knew he was the real deal [LSC]. I expect to see Jamoye in a few battles with some Brits down the years.

Comment

They showed the Haskins fight on ESPN lastnight. It was great fight, round 5 was probably the round of the year for me or right up there anyway.

Comment

Khan fights tonight. And on the topic of Bunce, yeah he annoys me too. Arse licks like crazy.

Comment

Another great victory for the British over ze Germans, journeyman Michael Sprott exacts his revenge and beats Gerber via MD.

This is what this thread was created for!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Another great victory for the British over ze Germans, journeyman Michael Sprott exacts his revenge and beats Gerber via MD.

This is what this thread was created for!

Fair play to the boy from Reading.

Comment

John O'Donnell travels to Canada to take on Kevin Bizier, 8th Feb.

Paul David takes on Roman Golovashchenko in Germany on 21st.

Chris Eubank Jr also features on the card alongside John O'Donnell, opponent TBA.

Comment

Ashley Theophane fought in Luxembourg last night and picked up a trinket with a first round KO over his opponent, record 20-16-2.

Deion Jumah makes his debut on the undercard of Patrick Nielsen's fight against another Brit, Patrick Mendy. Opponent yet to be named, 9/2/13.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                      They showed the Haskins fight on ESPN lastnight. It was great fight, round 5 was probably the round of the year for me or right up there anyway.
                      Great fight!

Well worth the watch people.

Comment

Working...
                      X