Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    It was a ridiculous stoppage as well.
    that fight should have never been stopped, lol, i rooted for canelo but i didnt mind seeing gomez get a nice win vs canelo, lol, i was ****in upset to see to canelo got the stoppage win vs alfonso

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Age doesn't mean anything in regards to chin? I think it might.

But I actually agree that was an impressive knockout in the fashion it happened despite Baldomir being obviously well passed it and wasn't very good when he wasn't past it.

As for Rhodes, "Him being defensive" is as poor excuse as "Baldomir was old" to discredit that KO. Rhodes was KO'd with a single shot to the body just a year later in half the time by Rabchenko a year later.

You'd think if Canelo had such crushing power he'd be able to stop Matthew Hatton who's a (just about) European level WW with an average chin at that level.

You would think he'd come closer to stopping Philip N'Dou than Kell Brook did. Who's not even too hard of a puncher at WW yet Canelo is supposedly crushing puncher at 154?

Don't see it. He definitely and obviously can punch but not as hard as people make out.
      That's soo focking true...and is really annoying cuz they think that if they keep saying everytime it will become true...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I know. I saw you arguing with that 1 guy that said ginger was great, LOL!! I haven't seen him demonstrate much other than the ability to devour shot, or small fighters.
        And I don't care about him doing that ***** of fight small and old dudes...what I don't like is that he is the belt holder for a win again a mediocre WW and he don't give to the others to get a shot al the title...he say he want to fight Kirkland (coming for a clearly loss to molina) paul williams( coming from two losses) and ortis(coming also from a loss and a WW) but somehow end up fighting a natural 140 pounder who was all soft whit a lot of bodyfat and who in my opinion he was passing the storm and was beginning to land some when he was stopped prematurely...we don't have any idea how he will hand any top ten..that way he is not getting ready for anyone...I don't care if he vacate the tittle cuz he think that he is to young for fight JWW and keep fighting WW ...and of course I won't believe what his fans are saying....I didn't see ****....and watching him from the beginning..he don't step up..lara will kill him..

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          cotto got sodomised in just about every single win or loss hes been getting lately, lol, the last fight that he looked awesome was against the circus sideshow fight in yankee stadium against a 1 legged jewish gimp rabbi
          I think Canelo would squash Cotto like a bug but of the three fighters to chose from I voted for the Cotto fight. As I said Canelo would be fighting the same guy Floyd fought a year before. If he beats Cotto by a bigger margin than Floyd beat Cotto who can say he does not deserve to fight Floyd. Cotto is a top 5 rated Jr middleweight and that is what the Canelo haters want him to fight. Sure, the best fight is Canelo-Trout but the question was who should Canelo fight if he does not fight Trout.

Comment

Working...
          X