No announcement yet.

Jesus was killed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    You guys talk a lot of **** about Jesus Christ. That's messed up. I am not sure, but isn't he the son of God. Anyways, if you guys talk **** about Jesus, or God, then talk **** about me cause he is my Lord and Savior. I believe in God, and it seems like it's a dying breed. No offense to atheists, but humans think they know so much. But, look at how big the Universe is and our place, or position, in it. How can we even begin to think to know the biggest questions about it's beginning or about God, for that matter? Sure, I love science, I am its biggest proponent, but I know that there are so many unknown variables humans might never even be aware of, just like Spock said. The Universe is huge, how can we know everything about it if we are on Earth and might never even get out of the Solar System? My whole logic is, sure we can know about things without being there to observe them, but how about our views on the inside of the earth? We made all kinds of assumptions about deep inside the Earth, but then when the Russians dug deep into it, it was found that these assumptions were wrong.

Why do we rule God out. In my opinion, we, the whole universe, are part of a huge simulation, like a computer program. The programmer is God. To me, it's all there with DNA. It's beautiful, the blueprints for life. Instructions, or code, on how life is made. It's so beautiful and elegant and requires some kind of designer. Even when we talk about, "well, it's not God, it's Nature," I still think there is some design and intelligence there. The Universe is a beautiful thing and our perspectives about it need some rethinking. This whole system is amazing. To me, the whole Universe is alive. Asteroids carry the seeds of life to other planets or moons. The Sun gives energy to the Earth. The Earth is a living thing. It's fragile and it's always changing and nurturing. It's so cool, thinking about everything that is necessary to ensure that life flourishes here on earth. Ozone is amazing, but it's also deadly to humans. But, Ozone(O3) protects us from all the harmful radiation that comes from space and it allows that radiation which is okay for us to experience (visible light, heat, radio). Water is amazing. Mathematics is the language of God. I love God and I love the Universe.
    Agreed.

Comment

You guys talk a lot of **** about Jesus Christ. That's messed up. I am not sure, but isn't he the son of God. Anyways, if you guys talk **** about Jesus, or God, then talk **** about me cause he is my Lord and Savior. I believe in God, and it seems like it's a dying breed. No offense to atheists, but humans think they know so much. But, look at how big the Universe is and our place, or position, in it. How can we even begin to think to know the biggest questions about it's beginning or about God, for that matter? Sure, I love science, I am its biggest proponent, but I know that there are so many unknown variables humans might never even be aware of, just like Spock said. The Universe is huge, how can we know everything about it if we are on Earth and might never even get out of the Solar System? My whole logic is, sure we can know about things without being there to observe them, but how about our views on the inside of the earth? We made all kinds of assumptions about deep inside the Earth, but then when the Russians dug deep into it, it was found that these assumptions were wrong.

Why do we rule God out. In my opinion, we, the whole universe, are part of a huge simulation, like a computer program. The programmer is God. To me, it's all there with DNA. It's beautiful, the blueprints for life. Instructions, or code, on how life is made. It's so beautiful and elegant and requires some kind of designer. Even when we talk about, "well, it's not God, it's Nature," I still think there is some design and intelligence there. The Universe is a beautiful thing and our perspectives about it need some rethinking. This whole system is amazing. To me, the whole Universe is alive. Asteroids carry the seeds of life to other planets or moons. The Sun gives energy to the Earth. The Earth is a living thing. It's fragile and it's always changing and nurturing. It's so cool, thinking about everything that is necessary to ensure that life flourishes here on earth. Ozone is amazing, but it's also deadly to humans. But, Ozone(O3) protects us from all the harmful radiation that comes from space and it allows that radiation which is okay for us to experience (visible light, heat, radio). Water is amazing. Mathematics is the language of God. I love God and I love the Universe.

Comment

god is kinda cool, but his followers, thats different..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What kind of god gets killed by a few mortal humans?

This is direct proof that man>>>god, so why should we listen to the bible?
          I personally don't care what people believe in or not and i'm not the type to force Religion on anyone...what I believe is the only thing that matters to me...
          that's it.

Comment

His flesh was killed his spirit remained,and he only sacrificed himself for our sins

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              i see the lounge is back on the whole religion thing................ again
              yea fcken larry started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                What kind of god gets killed by a few mortal humans?

This is direct proof that man>>>god, so why should we listen to the bible?
                Question #1: Who said Jesus was God?

Question #2: If Jesus was able to be killed, wouldn't that dispel the belief that he was God?

Point #1: The Bible, as well as all other religious books were written by Man\Woman.

What you've presented as "Direct Proof" is severely flawed and incomplete, therefore you haven't validated a reason NOT to read the bible.

Comment

Good post .... I will leave it intact without criticism, but will add:

Man\Mankind is evil, corrupt and devious. This fact alone should stimulate extreme caution when one is exposed to ideas\concepts composed by the hands of man\mankind.

Introducing the concept\belief that Jesus was the "Son of God" sent to relieve the earth of sin was and is a complete fallacy fostered by man\mankind. The so-called Christian belief-system has been used over the centuries to enslave, rob, rape, pillage and deceive millions. There is no such thing as a Trinity {Father\Son\Holy Ghost}, when one realizes the existence of God. The reality of such a Supreme Being is comprehensive and complete needing no augmentation or enhancements.

Since religious belief-systems "In their present form" are man-made and flawed, it becomes easy to identify and isolate the many contradictions that have been embedded for the purpose of deceit and deception.

Since the topic only addresses the Christian belief-system, I will only comment on that -- It is a corrupt man-made ideological system that is being used as a measure of control and mental enslavement. It has successfully transformed evil into good and good into evil, and has deceived on a scale unimagined.

These are undeniable facts!!!

Comment

some people are really mad over this lol

Comment

When I was 12 I went to hell for snuffing Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                      X