• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus did anyone even go?

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      Jesus did anyone even go?
      no suprisingly about only 60-70 people were in the stands and like hardly any press showed up emanuel steward didnt show ariza didnt show

only 4 tecate girls went -_- they were ugly with there sharpie eyebrows

Comment

its because fans of his father want to kill Jr for dragging the Chavez name through the mud

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          its because fans of his father want to kill Jr for dragging the Chavez name through the mud
          since there was such a little crowd they were taking questions from some fans and I yelled to JR why you ducking martinez they litterly skipped my ? ^.^ swear to god lighting strick me now

but such uneducated fans literally were there only to meet SR -_- they didnt even know who arum was

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            since there was such a little crowd they were taking questions from some fans and I yelled to JR why you ducking martinez they litterly skipped my ? ^.^ swear to god lighting strick me now

but such uneducated fans literally were there only to meet SR -_- they didnt even know who arum was
            called the UT Board of Regents and they said due to border voilence

what a load of crap, we got Ft. Bliss, DEA,ATF,ICE, State Troopers, Sheriffs,EPPD, and who else knows what agencies watching over El Paso? are people really questioning the ability of our law enforcement agencies? Well if safety is so much of an issue let's scrap the plan to make downtown El Paso look nicer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Because when JCC jr is fighting, riots are expected due to his greatness
              Riots expected due to the public outcry of another crooked decision once Lee beats Jr's arse and gets jobbed on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Riots expected due to the public outcry of another crooked decision once Lee beats Jr's arse and gets jobbed on the cards.
                called the UT Board of Regents and they said due to border voilence

Comment

Well if you think about it, it makes sense. Chavez Sr, remember he's supposedly been linked to cartels in the past and the dude does live in Culiacan...and El Paso being so close to Juarez, maybe it's just not worth the headache for Arum. Maybe they received a threat.

Comment

Working...
                  X