No announcement yet.

Do you trust Victor Conte and VADA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you trust Victor Conte and VADA?

Am I the only one who is suspicious of Victor Conte and the VADA testing?

Conte is an expert on masking the use of drugs, in other words, helping fighters test negative for the PEDs they are using.
    Yes, I trust him, he's a changed man
    20.93%
    No, I'm suspicious of Victor Conte and VADA
    79.07%

The poll is expired.

Nope not at all, everyone should be suspicious of this guy. I'm all for second chances and all but there's something about that guy that just screams "scumbag"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Interesting how Donaire went from being an okay boxer to being a beast after working with Conte.
      That's not the least bit true. Seriously, just stop.

And while I don't trust Conte, VADA already bust one of his boxers. Donaire is the only fighter in the sport doing year round random testing. He's the most trustworthy fighter in the sport.

Comment

Interesting how Donaire went from being an okay boxer to being a beast after working with Conte.
        Ok now you've lost me. I thought this was a serious thread.

Comment

Am I the only one who is suspicious of Victor Conte and the VADA testing?

Conte is an expert on masking the use of drugs, in other words, helping fighters test negative for the PEDs they are using.
          Nope. I don't trust no one. People wanna accuse memo of this and that but what makes Conte any different? What makes JMM any different than Donaire? Only the fact that Donaire tests himself? Big deal, Conte can beat all that testing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I trust Victor Conte the same as I do Memo Heredia. Both of them deserve a second chance and are innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Unless Conte has a hidden hatred for Berto....

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Nope. I don't trust no one. People wanna accuse memo of this and that but what makes Conte any different? What makes JMM any different than Donaire? Only the fact that Donaire tests himself? Big deal, Conte can beat all that testing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Berto caught by VADA... and he is somehow connected to Conte...

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  Berto caught by VADA... and he is somehow connected to Conte...
                  He must have made a mistake, didn't follow Conte's plan.

Comment

According to the poll most are suspicious of Conte so I'm I, I think he's another Angel Hernandez who clever enough to cook up some undetectable steroids which inflates his ego so much that he dares VADA to test his undetectable products. Now that we all agree I believe Donaire and Ward are steroid cheats

Comment

Working...
                    X