Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game has been sitting on my entertainment system for like 4 months now, untouched. I know I'll love it, but I just don't have the time to start it up right now. By the time I get around to it I'll have an assload of DLC to purchase, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      This game has been sitting on my entertainment system for like 4 months now, untouched. I know I'll love it, but I just don't have the time to start it up right now. By the time I get around to it I'll have an assload of DLC to purchase, too.
      There aren't many games that you can spend a hundred plus hours playing and leave the main story virtually untouched. Honestly this game is one of the finest ever made, maybe the finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        There aren't many games that you can spend a hundred plus hours playing and leave the main story virtually untouched. Honestly this game is one of the finest ever made, maybe the finest.
        It's not even the best game in the Elder Scrolls series so it's most definitely not the finest ever made.

It is a great game though.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm a long time 'Elder Scrolls' fan since 'Daggerfall', so I'm used to doing exactly that, and I'm positive I'll enjoy the hell out of it. The duel wielding alone has me amped - I just have to finish off the 3-4 games I currently have going before I begin the long journey.

Not counting 'Borderlands 2' which I'll be picking up tomorrow, I still need to finish off revisiting 'Resident Evil 5', 'Gears of War 2', and 'Lost Odyssey', then find time to finish my first playthough of 'Dark Souls', then finally start 'Skyrim'.

I need to stop buying games at this point, but I can't help it with them being so damn cheap now. So what happens is I have 3-4 games currently in progress, then I find myself coming home from Gamestop or a local mom and pop trader's market with 2-3 more. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Borderlands 2 is a game and a half. Skyrim is more finely crafted, more complete a game. But Borderlands is magnificent too.

Comment

• too, many, dungeons

Comment

• [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/20088423.jpg[/img]

Comment

• WAY late to the party, but I picked up a 360 and Skyrim this past weekend. Starting a Warrior build. Game is jaw dropping already, and I'm still only in the first town after the beginning. Got an elf follower, and cleared out that first mine. Already hooked on this fuggin game.

Comment

• And I think I would catch a manslaughter charge if I hit somebody with the game guide. Thing is fucking HUGE.

Comment

• this is a good game, but my brother don't stop with this game! it annoys me:/

Comment

Working...
                      X