No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman High on Chavez-Martinez, Not on Canelo-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman High on Chavez-Martinez, Not on Canelo-Lopez

The President of the World Boxing Council, Jose Sulaiman, is split with his opinions on the September 15th head to head battle between two boxing events in Las Vegas. At the MGM Grand, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will defend the WBC's junior middleweight title against Josesito Lopez, while Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will defend his WBC middleweight against Sergio Martinez at the Thomas & Mack Center.

[Click Here To Read More]

Because you'll be making more money on which fight?

Comment

Sulaiman High

Comment

How about you, the WBC president (or whatever your title is), make him fight a top 10 contender?! Or better yet, how about you make him fight Vanes Martirosyan, since he's already fought, and won, two eliminators (way before Kirkland beat Angulo)?!!!

Comment

Funny how Sulaiman uses the words "on paper" to describe how the Canelo-Lopez matchup stinks.

Comment

Sulimaine is high because chavez jr and chavez snr spit roasted him. so gay!

Comment

sulaiman is a crook a hypocrite everything thats bad abt boxing = sulaiman he a ****ing wanker biggest tosser in boxing thinks hes bigger than the sport its self the **** boils my piss i cant stand him **** YOU JOSE SULAIMAN
              AND YOUR CROOKED GOV BODY

Comment

LOL'd ar ginger is a great fighter.

Comment

jose eres un pendejo y un hipocrita. nadie en el mundo del box te tiene respeto

Comment

I love how he has the power to stop a unification match between him and Trout but he's absolutely "powerless" when it comes to this fight..... SUreeeeee

Comment

Working...
                    X