Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you value woman??or just wanna **** em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you value woman??or just wanna **** em?

simple question..do you actually wanna get to know them or do you view them as peices of meat??
    yes
    68.75%
    no
    12.50%
    i like trannys
    18.75%

The poll is expired.

There are women who are better off just used and women that are worth getting to know, the key to mastery is knowing the difference between the two.

Comment

I dont even wanna know their names

Comment

I used to value them, put them on a pedestal, etc about 10 years ago. I was getting no pussy. Then after I developed some game, I changed my views. If you put the pussy on a pedestal, you'll get none.

Comment

remember you have hoes..and you have woman...2 differant species

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            I used to value them, put them on a pedestal, etc about 10 years ago. I was getting no pussy. Then after I developed some game, I changed my views. If you put the pussy on a pedestal, you'll get none.
            is that all females are worth sex??

Comment

I value those that are worthy of it.

Comment

In my teens and early 20's, no. But as I got older, I started to want more than just sex.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  is that all females are worth sex??
                  To me it's sex, and being a good mother if I decide I want to have children with her.

My girl annoys me like crazy, gets mad at me all the time, she doesn't like anything I like, but I'm still attracted to her and I wouldn't mind her being the mother of my future children. Smart as hell, doesn't drink or smoke, and she's responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    remember you have hoes..and you have woman...2 differant species
                    The problem is alot of inexperienced lads can't differentiate between the two which will lead to trying to make a hoe a house wife and if we have our math checked we know that = fail or they miss out on an opportunity to be with a good loyal woman and maybe ruin her for someone else.....very tragic waste of poon

Comment

Working...
                    X