Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something about Manny Stewards commentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something about Manny Stewards commentary.

Have you noticed when he says "yeah but the way the pattern of the fight is going Clottey's (recent case, insert other names too) gonna win"

Then you look at the clock and only 10 seconds of the first round have gone. haha

He sounds disinterested most of the time like he is waiting to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Have you noticed when he says "yeah but the way the pattern of the fight is going Clottey's (recent case, insert other names too) gonna win"

Then you look at the clock and only 10 seconds of the first round have gone. haha
      Or when he says “This is the way I predicted it all along” even when he initially states the contrary when the other fighter gets off to a good start LOL. I still appreciate him though.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Or when he says “This is the way I predicted it all along” even when he initially states the contrary when the other fighter gets off to a good start LOL. I still appreciate him though.

Peace.
        Yeah haha, he'll be like "I expected the fight to go that way".

Manny is cool though.

Comment

Whatever his shortcomings, anything's better than the bug-eyed owl.

(Kellerman.)

Comment

I do not like his commenting at all. bring back Foreman, Leonard, or even Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I do not like his commenting at all. bring back Foreman, Leonard, or even Roy Jones.
              Foreman was funny "You don't wanna be doing that"
              Roy was cool but him and Merchant wanted to fight.

Comment

...but he can tell who has that "street toughness." Id like him if he talked like this while commentating.

Comment

I like Manny, but sometimes he's a bit weird with his commentary, like the whole thing about Martinez not being street tough.

I think if they were to ever replace him, they should bring back Roy. I liked him as a commentator. Tarver, Farhood, and Bernstein are all good in my opinion as well.

Comment

LOL @ Manny cussing Jermain's up and down motion.

Comment

Working...
                    X