• Show
Clear All

f**k you wazza you troll

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      f**k you wazza you troll

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Bro, not hating at all, me n wazza got previous, he used to tell me khan was number 1 p4p destined and would never get hurt again. Then amir goes and loses to peterson and KOd by Garcia. Then I was right here to discuss these fights with him and he went in hiding.

God bless you

Comment

Bro, not hating at all, me n wazza got previous, he used to tell me khan was number 1 p4p destined and would never get hurt again. Then amir goes and loses to peterson and KOd by Garcia. Then I was right here to discuss these fights with him and he went in hiding.

God bless you
          Were you expecting him NOT to support Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
            Were you expecting him NOT to support Khan?
            Not at all, I just wanted to hear his thoughts on those fights after he had predicted HUGE wins for Amir in both fights.

Its ok to get a prediction wrong, just be a man and discuss the events of the fight like everyone else does on this forum.

Comment

One of the greats of boxing scene returns!

Comment

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the guy in over a year, the second he gets accused of being behind ALTs he returns as if by magic lol

Welcome back Wazza/vcvc/Destined 4 Top and every other account you use to defend that chinless wonder on.

Comment

Not at all, I just wanted to hear his thoughts on those fights after he had predicted HUGE wins for Amir in both fights.

Its ok to get a prediction wrong, just be a man and discuss the events of the fight like everyone else does on this forum.
                    He was banned how did you want him to discuss it?

Comment

Wazaa gets more hate than Khan himself. Uncalled for hate, IMO.

But who am I to say anything?i just an average joe trying to make it through this cold, e-world surrounded by predators out for the kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X